Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premium SMS Services

Options
  • 08-01-2006 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Not sure wheres the best place to put this but here goes.

Ive been in contact with someone who makes a good living advertising premium sms services mostly adult related. He told me because of the stricter laws on these kind of services in Ireland that the UK has a better market. These are mostly subscription services like dating, adult chat, daily adult video clips, daily adult stories etc

Basically all you do is advertise in newspapers etc and you earn a percentage of each subscription for as long as it lasts, the trick is knowing the right advertisement strategy.

My question is has many people tried this and is there really a good living to be made by this and if so do you know of any good companies in the UK preferably or that can operate in the uk that are looking for resellers. Any advice or personal experiences would be apreciated and if you want to keep the info private you can pm me if you like

Also if you can sugest a better place to post this thread let me know
    Cheers

Is there a good living to be made advertising premium sms subscription services 1 vote

Yes
    0%
    No
    100%
    bishopLEN 1 vote
    Maybe, depends on your advertising strategy
    0%

Advertisement