Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crusader No Remorse Fansite

Options
  • 08-01-2006 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all.

For those of you who played PC games back in 1995/1996, you may have played either Crusader: No Remorse or Crusader: No Regret.

If you did and enjoyed either game, there's a great fansite at http://www.cyberionsystems.com/echosector/data/news.html.

The Crusader games were great - beautiful graphics, good storyline, great gameplay, as well as a healthy dose of violence all made up one of the all time greatest shooting games, and both got rave reviews.

A third game in the series was planned, but Origin Systems (the makers) decided to concentrate solely on Ultima Online. They were later taken over by EA a few years after.

You can download No Regret at http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?name=Crusader%3A+No+Regret although this is a rip, so its without movies (which were a big part of the game for me)

To get a download link for No Regret, register on the Echo Sector forums (address above) and contact 'Cyberion'. He will give you the link, but has urged me not to give it out publicly for good reasons.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

If they are free then why not put the link for them up ?

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Can it run on XP/is there a patch to let it do so? As I played a demo of No Regret years back, loved it (mostly for evil reasons of all the graphics for when you kill the enemies:rolleyes: )!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

To be honest, its a bit of a bitch to get running, but I have using DOSBox.

Google dosbox, and download it. With a bit of adjustment, you should be able to get it going.

And all the death sequences are great!

Advertisement