Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What have i missed? *possible spoiler*

• 08-01-2006 5:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi all. big lost fan here, cant wait for the 2nd series. however, im in a bit of a tizzy. the whole "lost in lost" thing on e4 (thats where ive been getting my weekly fix) confused me. Ive seen up as far as the episode where the french lady shows up to tell them the "others" are coming. Now, as far as the rst of series 1 and 2 goes, i know nothing. ive so far resisted reading a spolier thread, so, id like to know: what episode comes next? when will it be on e4? did i miss it? if so, when will it be back on again. and i know it may not be allowed here, but if so, can i download the missed episode?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Yes you can download the episode but there will be NO discussion of how/where here... I'll let you off with a warning because you didn't ask where to download it but make sure in future you NEVER ask about downloading it/provide details as that will earn you a PERMENANT ban from this forum.

Read the stickies or at least glance at the titles... I've left them blatant enough so you get the point by just reading the subject...

Your best bet is to get the DVD box set, either the Region 2 one (split into two, not sure when part 2 is out) or the American one (all in one, will work out much cheaper even with delivery than the two R2 ones that'll be available)

http://www.tv.com/lost/show/24313/episode_guide.html

There's an episode guide but they're fairly spoilerific so I'd advise the box set...

BTW please don't post spoilers in this thread...

Advertisement