Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timber Frame Extensions

Options
  • 08-01-2006 9:03am
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Are there any/many companies in Leinster that would carry out a timber frame extension.

Its a 46m2 extension - single story wrapped around a 3 bed semi -- along the back and side with a porch to the front.

what very approx price am I looking at for a TF extension and what companies do them ?

Thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Friends (in Waterford city) got a large timber frame extension done last year and I think the builder is based in Wexford and they were happy with the work. I could find out for you if you're not too far from Wexford.

My husband is a carpenter and converted and extended our garage (timber framed). They are the warmest rooms in the house.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

thx deisemum

I am here in Meath -if I have no luck here -will give you a shout.

You have answered one question though - extensions can be accomadated.

will see if anyone else has an approx price for 46m2.

thx

Advertisement