Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES5 Online (PS2)

Options
  • 08-01-2006 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi guys,

I need your help!

I can't play pro evolution 5 online on my ps2.

I enter all my details at the registering place, but the bit that says proceed i cannot 'click on'.

Can someone please help me!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Danny4teen

Come on ppl i need ur help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

wait until wednesday when i get my network adaptor and ill see if i have the same problem ;)

kk, take my email address please danny_arsenal@hotmail.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Are you sure you've filled in all the fields?

That can be the only problem if its not letting you click on proceed or confirm or whatever the button is called.

Make sure you have something in every entry field, even if its one where you dont think you have to put anything because its not relevant, put in "na" in that field.

I may be Irish, but i'm not thick mate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Danny4teen wrote:
    I may be Irish, but i'm not thick mate.

Nice reply, shame Dar83 is possibly the only one who can help you on this board with online Ps2 issues or you could try his Pro Evo board. www.evo-web.co.uk

kdjac

Ok thanks.

Advertisement