Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser Eye Surgery

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

I wouldn't consider it because of my Lazy right eye(no not that it is mis-aligned "wandering off" type lazy eye(strabismus), the kind were the visual pathway to an eye never develops fully and thus results in some permanent visual acuity loss)
    I have 20/50(could be 20/40 corrected I think) vision in the right eye, and 20/20 in the left....but I still wouldn't trust such procedures as I would be only eligible for the procedure in the left eye.
    Think long and hard about these decisions people....your eyes cant be replaced.
    I am happy to continue wearing glasses as a minor inconvenience.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Don1 wrote:
    Not to scare anybody or anything but;

Okay I didn't read through all the posts but I just wanted to say this, the fact that you will find it very hard/impossible to find a member of the AOI (Association of Optometrists Ireland) that would recommend the procedure speaks volumes. I think there voice of reason rings loud enough for me.

A bit like early plastic surgery imo, it worked but in some cases, not so well. They have gotten a lot better at it now. Same I think can be said for this, in that they will get better at it but I for one won't consider it until an FAOI (fellow of the AOI) can say to me that it'll be perfectly safe. My need to not wear glasses/lenses is not that strong yet!

Of course it will never be 100% safe, well not in the next 10 years anyway. But the technology has improved so much in the past few years. They just say that so if anything happens they can't be blamed.

They used to manually cut away the cornea but mine was done with a machine and the doctor just made sure the flaps (lol flaps) were peeled back so the laser has a clear line into the lens.

Each person is different so they can't guarentee anything but they can tell you if the procedure has a high rate of success on you, which is why they have a screening procedure.
    I've heard horror stories of 'dry eyes' for months after the operation but that eventually clears up and if you don't have dry eyes before the operation there's a very low chance of having them after.

Steamer how'd you get on? How does it feel to be able see? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

I had my surgery yesterday! I am up, feeling good, and seeing 20/20 in both eyes (as opposed to 20/425 and 20/375 when I went in). It went very quickly. I signed in at 2:30pm and was out by 3:15pm. I got a Valium and was taken back into the operating room where I lay down on a operating chair. The doctor was there. They started immediately with the right eye. They clamped it open, numbed the eye, and used a laser to cut a flap into the cornea. There no pain, but the clamp provided a lot of pressure and there was a slight stinging when the laser was cutting. It took about 30 seconds to complete. Then they did the same to the left eye. The doctor talked throughout letting me know what was happening, how well it was going, etc.. After I was done, I sat up, opened my eyes and couldn't see anything. The world had no shapes, no colors, nothing - just grayness. The doctor said that was normal, and a nurse held my hands and led me over to another room. I lay down on another operating chair, and they did the procedure to fix my prescription. More clamps were put on the inside of my eye. This laser was noisy, and while I couldn't feel anything but the pressure of the clamps, there was a smell. The laser portion lasted 20 seconds, and then the doctor did some things to the eye, which I think involved closing the flap in the cornea. Same thing on left eye. I sat up, opened my eyes, and I could see, although it was blurry. It was like wearing really old contact lenses. My eyes were bright red. There wasn't much discomfort though.
    I went home, put drops in my eyes, put on my sleeping goggles and went to bed. I slept from 4pm to 7am. My follow up was at 7:30am. When I woke up, everything was clear. At the appointment, they confirmed I was seeing 20/20. There is no pain and no dry eye. I still feel a little tired, a little droopy. I still have that feeling of pressure. But everything looks perfectly normal. I also have some red spots on my eyes because of the clamps that will go away in a few weeks.
    So far it's been a good experience. I still don't think I've realized fully that I'm seeing 20/20 and my contacts AREN'T in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

congratulations metaoblivia sounds like it all went well.

i want to get it done but my stupid eyes refuse to stay the same prescription for more than 20 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

opened my eyes and couldn't see anything. The world had no shapes, no colors, nothing - just grayness.

wow i would find that very scary

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

faceman wrote:
    this is a common often unadvertised side effect of laser surgery and as you have pointed out, the major impact being night driving.

The other common side effect is colour saturation.

Unfortunately both side effects, although not too serious (its obviously recommended that you avoid night driving), are irreversable.
    what's the colour saturation problem ?

what % of people would have these problems ?

how long does it last, would you need to get it done again in 10 years time or something ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

what's the colour saturation problem ?

colours dont appear as colourful
    wrote:

i had the stats from a few years back at one stage and had a look but cant find them. :( either way they'd be out of date as the technology improves all the time. (The stats were for the uk btw) [/quote]
    wrote:
    how long does it last, would you need to get it done again in 10 years time or something ?

the side effects are permanent. if you mean your eyesight, if your eyes are stable when you get the surgery, you shouldnt need a top up unless your sight deteriorates due to old age etc

Data form around 2001 showed that 5% of people had lasting complications following LASIK. That number now has gone down to 1% according to most journals, like this one:

The keys being, of course, that you have an experienced surgeon performing the operation, and that they have a careful selection process. The testing I went through pre-op was two to three times longer than the actual surgery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭hermit

I had my surgery yesterday! I am up, feeling good, and seeing 20/20 in both eyes (as opposed to 20/425 and 20/375 when I went in). It went very quickly. I signed in at 2:30pm and was out by 3:15pm. I got a Valium and was taken back into the operating room where I lay down on a operating chair. The doctor was there. They started immediately with the right eye. They clamped it open, numbed the eye, and used a laser to cut a flap into the cornea. There no pain, but the clamp provided a lot of pressure and there was a slight stinging when the laser was cutting. It took about 30 seconds to complete. Then they did the same to the left eye. The doctor talked throughout letting me know what was happening, how well it was going, etc.. After I was done, I sat up, opened my eyes and couldn't see anything. The world had no shapes, no colors, nothing - just grayness. The doctor said that was normal, and a nurse held my hands and led me over to another room. I lay down on another operating chair, and they did the procedure to fix my prescription. More clamps were put on the inside of my eye. This laser was noisy, and while I couldn't feel anything but the pressure of the clamps, there was a smell. The laser portion lasted 20 seconds, and then the doctor did some things to the eye, which I think involved closing the flap in the cornea. Same thing on left eye. I sat up, opened my eyes, and I could see, although it was blurry. It was like wearing really old contact lenses. My eyes were bright red. There wasn't much discomfort though.
    I went home, put drops in my eyes, put on my sleeping goggles and went to bed. I slept from 4pm to 7am. My follow up was at 7:30am. When I woke up, everything was clear. At the appointment, they confirmed I was seeing 20/20. There is no pain and no dry eye. I still feel a little tired, a little droopy. I still have that feeling of pressure. But everything looks perfectly normal. I also have some red spots on my eyes because of the clamps that will go away in a few weeks.
    So far it's been a good experience. I still don't think I've realized fully that I'm seeing 20/20 and my contacts AREN'T in.

Where did u get your surgery done? I have never heard of anywhere that opens the corneal flaps then moves you to another area (while your eyes are hanginh open) to perform the actual corrective surgery?

Don1 wrote:
    Not to scare anybody or anything but;

Okay I didn't read through all the posts but I just wanted to say this, the fact that you will find it very hard/impossible to find a member of the AOI (Association of Optometrists Ireland) that would recommend the procedure speaks volumes. I think there voice of reason rings loud enough for me.

A bit like early plastic surgery imo, it worked but in some cases, not so well. They have gotten a lot better at it now. Same I think can be said for this, in that they will get better at it but I for one won't consider it until an FAOI (fellow of the AOI) can say to me that it'll be perfectly safe. My need to not wear glasses/lenses is not that strong yet!

The vast majority of vision corrected laser surgery are successful and have no permanent side affects. Most medical journals quote that the serious complication rate is now down to 1-2%. The best way to ensure that YOU as individual has a slim risk of complication is to attend an experienced and competent surgeon/consultant.

No surgery in the world whether its essential (heart surgery etc...) or elective (plastic surgery) has a 100% track record of perfect results without complication.

While being blind is a terrible thing, remember that that is the worst faith for a complete botch job (from what I remember this has happened to a minute number of cases (all of which I believe was over 7 years ago (check out lasereyes.com and usaeyes.org for further details). Again YOU as the customer can reduce the risk even further by only having one eye done at a time.

The only problem (which may not be a problem) is that the latest forms of surgery such as PRK (over 15yrs old (in a commercial sense), LASEK and LASIK are relatively new (i.e. wide spread use in the last 10 yrs). This means that long term studies have not be performed on Lasered eyes and their effects/characteristics over the period of ones life.
    Who knows 15 years post surgery people's eyes may explode into a ball of seeping puss.... but hopefully that won't happen...:D

Of course don't forget that myopic eyes corrected with laser surgery are guaranteed to need reading classes by the age of 41 - 43.

• Advertisement

hermit wrote:
    Where did u get your surgery done? I have never heard of anywhere that opens the corneal flaps then moves you to another area (while your eyes are hanginh open) to perform the actual corrective surgery?

I got it in done in the United States. I was only moved from one room to the next room over. My eye were shut as I moved and people were guiding me. They used two different lasers, one to cut the flap, the other to fix the prescription, and I don't think they could fit both in one room.
    Red spots on my eyes from the clamps aside, I feel really good.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

hermit wrote:
    Of course don't forget that myopic eyes corrected with laser surgery are guaranteed to need reading classes by the age of 41 - 43.
    Holy fup !
    What happens if you decide to get it done at 40 ? ;)

Anyway what's the story on Astigmatism correction ?
    ( is Astigmatism related to myopia ? )

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

I was thinking of getting this done, its worth it you save id imagine in the long run, I've read the post above though about the driving at night, I could nt handle the blur or 'halo' as described from oncoming traffic? it does nt sound safe at all driving is a serious thing and there are enough hazards about without having another!

Anyone else get this halo effect when driving at night after the op? It would be a deal breaker for me unless it was similar to the galre you get whilst driving and wearing glasses.

Holy fup !
    What happens if you decide to get it done at 40 ? ;)

Anyway what's the story on Astigmatism correction ?
    ( is Astigmatism related to myopia ? )

I was told up front by my consultant that I would have to wear reading glasses by my early 40s. Anyone who is already that age or beyond will require reading glasses straight away. Most surgeons suggest that if this is a problem for you, you can get one eye correct to planar (0 prescription (20/20)) and the other eye left alone. THis allows you to see in the distance with your lasered eye and be able to read with your untreated eye. Apparently it takes a bit of time to get used to the fact that you have different levels of vision in each eye.

I don't know much about Astigmatism other than the higher the level of Astigmatism you have the more complicated the surgery is and the harder it is to achieve 20/20 vision. Not sure what level of astigmatism is considered too high.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭nodger

faceman wrote:
    this is a common often unadvertised side effect of laser surgery and as you have pointed out, the major impact being night driving.

The other common side effect is colour saturation.

I had my eyes LASIKed over 2 weeks ago, and the first thing I noticed was how much more depth there was to most colours. Even on the way home from surgery, I couldn't believe how much more green/red the traffic lights were.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Hester

I'm scheduled to get laser eye surgery next week. I paid a deposit the day of my consultation when I booked the surgery. But now they're looking for the full payment a week before I actually get the surgery!

Does anyone know if this is standard practice or should I hang on to my hard earned cash until next week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭incisor71

Hester wrote:
    I'm scheduled to get laser eye surgery next week. I paid a deposit the day of my consultation when I booked the surgery. But now they're looking for the full payment a week before I actually get the surgery!

Does anyone know if this is standard practice or should I hang on to my hard earned cash until next week?
    I went to the Wellington Eye Clinic (before it moved out to the Beacon Hospital) and told that I'd have to pay on the same morning as the surgery was performed. There were no requests to pay earlier than that, and I don't see how any clinic could justify that request if you'd already paid a deposit. Ask someone else to ring the clinic on your behalf and query whether full payment is needed a week in advance. Either way, it seems like an unreasonable stipulation to me!

I was thinking of getting this done, its worth it you save id imagine in the long run, I've read the post above though about the driving at night, I could nt handle the blur or 'halo' as described from oncoming traffic? it does nt sound safe at all driving is a serious thing and there are enough hazards about without having another!

Anyone else get this halo effect when driving at night after the op? It would be a deal breaker for me unless it was similar to the galre you get whilst driving and wearing glasses.

My eyes were a bit sensitive to ligh tfor maybe a week or two but now I have no trouble driving at night.

hermit wrote:
    I don't know much about Astigmatism other than the higher the level of Astigmatism you have the more complicated the surgery is and the harder it is to achieve 20/20 vision. Not sure what level of astigmatism is considered too high.
    Basically, astigmatism is a measure of the irregularity in the shape of the eyeball, which in the majority of cases means it's shaped more like a rugby ball than a sphere. Astigmatism also has a second parameter which specifies the angle at which the irregularity is positioned. In my case, the majority of my sight defect was from astigmatism, and the angle of astigmatism was different for each eye.

If you're being checked for astigmatism, one test that should be done (with each eye covered in turn) is to have you look at the numbers of a clock, with broken lines between the opposite numbers (6 - 12, 7 - 1 etc.). Whatever broken line appears sharpest gives you an impression of what the angle of astigmastism is for that eye. This was the reason why I couldn't find contact lenses that suited me closely enough, because the astigmatism correction wasn't quite at the right angle.

With regard to the correction of astigmatism, it all depends on the shape of what needs to be removed, as a more complex corneal tissue removal pattern is required to enact the corrective process. My astigmatism was quite mild (-2.25 in each eye, but different angles) but then everyone's different.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Jacky08

Can anyone help me with LASEK recovery times
    I had the procedure with LaserVision on Upper Leeson Street about 4 weeks ago

I have noticed improvement but I was expecting a lot more - I would say I'm only at 65% - even though when I go back for check ups they keep telling me I'm 6:6 and that I'm recovering well, it's 4 weeks and I'm panicing - I've read various forums where it seems it can be anything up to 3 - 6 months before the initial recovery improves significantly to the point where you go 'WOW'

My vision is still blurred and I can't see clearly in the distance
    I got LASEK with wavefront and was -3 in both eyes

Any shared experiences very much welcomed

• Advertisement

Jacky08 wrote:

I have noticed improvement but I was expecting a lot more - I would say I'm only at 65% - even though when I go back for check ups they keep telling me I'm 6:6 and that I'm recovering well, it's 4 weeks and I'm panicing.
    Would you consider visiting an opthalmic surgeon with whom you've had no previous dealings, and ask for a sight test? A second, impartial opinion could give you the additional information you need, and you don't necessarily have to explain that you've had LASEK recently, unless the surgeon points it out and asks you.

Jacky08 wrote:

I have noticed improvement but I was expecting a lot more - I would say I'm only at 65% - even though when I go back for check ups they keep telling me I'm 6:6 and that I'm recovering well, it's 4 weeks and I'm panicing - I've read various forums where it seems it can be anything up to 3 - 6 months before the initial recovery improves significantly to the point where you go 'WOW'

My vision is still blurred and I can't see clearly in the distance
    I got LASEK with wavefront and was -3 in both eyes

Any shared experiences very much welcomed

Hi Jacky,

I had LASEK done one year ago next week. I had pretty perfect vision within 2 weeks of surgery... however, at times over the first 6 months my eye sight often changed (degraded) then recovered to full strength (I am now 20/16 in both eyes) within a few days. my eye sight stabilised after approx 6months.

However, my prescription was only half of yours (-1.25, -1.75). Everybody's eye reacts differently to surgery (some take much longer to stabilise/improve), in fact one of my eyes healed much quicker than the other.

Don't worry about it. I am sure your consultant/surgeon told you pre surgery that the eyes can take up to a year in some cases to stabilise fully. As long as you keep your scheduled post surgery appointments, your surgeon/optometrist will be able to monitor your situation and give you professional advice as to what is happening to you.

Don't worry that your eyes are not fully clear yet, it is, in fact, quite normal that this is the case especially with the LASEK procedure.

incisor71 wrote:
    Would you consider visiting an opthalmic surgeon with whom you've had no previous dealings, and ask for a sight test? A second, impartial opinion could give you the additional information you need, and you don't necessarily have to explain that you've had LASEK recently, unless the surgeon points it out and asks you.

I've demanded another appointment - to be fair they are really dead on and maybe I'm expecting too much

But listening too and reading various reports I just think my recovery time is much slower

As I say - I can see well enough but really was expecting that 'WOW' factor that most people claim to have had .....I haven't reached that life changing point just yet

I'm grand if not just great - Am I expecting too much too soon ?

hermit wrote:
    Hi Jacky,

I had LASEK done one year ago next week. I had pretty perfect vision within 2 weeks of surgery... however, at times over the first 6 months my eye sight often changed (degraded) then recovered to full strength (I am now 20/16 in both eyes) within a few days. my eye sight stabilised after approx 6months.

However, my prescription was only half of yours (-1.25, -1.75). Everybody's eye reacts differently to surgery (some take much longer to stabilise/improve), in fact one of my eyes healed much quicker than the other.

Don't worry about it. I am sure your consultant/surgeon told you pre surgery that the eyes can take up to a year in some cases to stabilise fully. As long as you keep your scheduled post surgery appointments, your surgeon/optometrist will be able to monitor your situation and give you professional advice as to what is happening to you.

Don't worry that your eyes are not fully clear yet, it is, in fact, quite normal that this is the case especially with the LASEK procedure.

Cheers - I don't know anyone who had LASEK, it's all been LASIK reformists who've been worrying me.

I'm apprenhensive and just a tad nervous that it won't work for me - colours and brightness I've notice a huge change in, but for instance I was at the Ulster Final last week and was struggling at times to read a few banners on the terraces, also went to the chippers one night and could barely read the neon menu behind the counter.

I've really looked after myself with recovery and taking vitamins and getting loads of rest it just seems that I had improvement and then nothing for at least two weeks

Apologies foe being paranoid and thanks foe the reply

Jacky08 wrote:
    Cheers - I don't know anyone who had LASEK, it's all been LASIK reformists who've been worrying me.

I'm apprenhensive and just a tad nervous that it won't work for me - colours and brightness I've notice a huge change in, but for instance I was at the Ulster Final last week and was struggling at times to read a few banners on the terraces, also went to the chippers one night and could barely read the neon menu behind the counter.

I've really looked after myself with recovery and taking vitamins and getting loads of rest it just seems that I had improvement and then nothing for at least two weeks

It took me roughly a month for my eyes to be able read stuff at a distance.
    I could distinguish between objects but it took a while for my reading to be perfect.

Jacky08 wrote:

Paranoia and worry is natural after getting surgery. believe me, I was worrying 2 days after surgery - which I shouldn't have been but its human nature I guess.

The "symptoms" which u describe are normal enough. As mentioned, at times during the first 6 months I couldn't see the number of an approaching bus, despite being able to see perfectly 24 hours before hand.

How many post surgery check ups have you had to date and when is your next check up due? What have the surgeon/cunsultant said when you explained your situation?

As I say, I wouldn't worry at the moment. However, if you can't shake your worry I suggest making appointment with a consultant opthalmist at a different clinic. An optometrist (e.g. like in Spec savers etc...) will really only be able to tell you what your vision is... you already know that its not 100% so you'd be wasting your money going to them. An opthalmist will probably charge in the region of 75 - 100 euro. I recommend the Wellington Eye Clinic and particularly Arthur Cummins.

Do you have any other side effects such as Halos around lights or starbursts. How is your low light/night time vision?

hermit wrote:
    Paranoia and worry is natural after getting surgery. believe me, I was worrying 2 days after surgery - which I shouldn't have been but its human nature I guess.

The "symptoms" which u describe are normal enough. As mentioned, at times during the first 6 months I couldn't see the number of an approaching bus, despite being able to see perfectly 24 hours before hand.

How many post surgery check ups have you had to date and when is your next check up due? What have the surgeon/cunsultant said when you explained your situation?

As I say, I wouldn't worry at the moment. However, if you can't shake your worry I suggest making appointment with a consultant opthalmist at a different clinic. An optometrist (e.g. like in Spec savers etc...) will really only be able to tell you what your vision is... you already know that its not 100% so you'd be wasting your money going to them. An opthalmist will probably charge in the region of 75 - 100 euro. I recommend the Wellington Eye Clinic and particularly Arthur Cummins.

Do you have any other side effects such as Halos around lights or starbursts. How is your low light/night time vision?

I've had one check to remove the galsses anb the consulatant who carried out eh procedure said I was in a much better position 5 days post op than many others - I could read 6:6

Went back for my 10 day check up and again was told that my eyes were healing really well and that basically I had 20:20 vision, however I did state that I thought then recovery was somewhat slower than expected - I was told not to worry and they booked me another appointment a month down the line. I'm basically worried that my eyes really haven't progressed - tyey've reached a staus quo if you like

I don not suffer from dry eye too much, no star burst or halo effect and my vision at night seems dead on

I've asked for another appointment today so I'll keep you posted in the afternoon

Thanks for all the advice and replies

Ok an Update

Went back to the Clinic this afternoon and they were superb
    Brought me in for a chat and eased a lot of my worries

The consultant who performed the procedure carried out every test and my vision is 20:20 on all the reading tests
    He checked my eyes in detail and said they had dramatically improved from the last visit. Assured me that with LASEK, recovery can depend on a number of factors and take varying degrees of time to fully recovery 2 weeks to six months - there's no set rule.
    He basically said that because my pupils are on the large side that I may have a slight issue with regards contrast recovery, he told me not to worry that this will eventually stabalise and correct itself.

I feel a lot more confident now that I went back, have another check up in August, so he advised not to be worrying and everything will correct fully in time

Jacky08 wrote:
    Ok an Update

Went back to the Clinic this afternoon and they were superb
    Brought me in for a chat and eased a lot of my worries

The consultant who performed the procedure carried out every test and my vision is 20:20 on all the reading tests
    He checked my eyes in detail and said they had dramatically improved from the last visit. Assured me that with LASEK, recovery can depend on a number of factors and take varying degrees of time to fully recovery 2 weeks to six months - there's no set rule.
    He basically said that because my pupils are on the large side that I may have a slight issue with regards contrast recovery, he told me not to worry that this will eventually stabalise and correct itself.

I feel a lot more confident now that I went back, have another check up in August, so he advised not to be worrying and everything will correct fully in time

I am glad your mind is at ease now. Generally speaking, from my own research over hte past 18months the only long term issue you need to worry about when you have large pupils is night time vision degradation. I won't go into all the tecnical aspects of it but basically your pupils grow larger in low light conditions in order to take in more light. If laser surgery is performed on an area of your eye where your pupil expands then this will cause distortion in your vision.

As you mentioned in your previous posts, your night time vision is perfectly fine which means you wont suffer from this problem. Yoou would have had your pupils dilated during your pre operative tests - this makes the pupil grow to the approx. the size they would during low light conditions. The surgeon/consultant will then be able to tell if you would be affected by laser surgery. Obviously in your case there is no problem there.

If you're vision is at 20/20 then you are doing well. Contrast/ quality of vision may take longer because of the LASEK. This is very normal. You will gradually feel this getting better. In fact, you may not even notice because it will happen gradually. Something similar happened to me. Mine "fixed" itself quicker but as I said before everyone and every eye reacts & heals quicker.

Forget about it (if you can) until your next check up. Its good u have one so soon. Your surgeon can monitor your progress that way.

Best of luck with your new eyes.

12 months later I feel a change of life with them and I can honestly say it was one of the best decisions I;ve ever made in my life.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭jackdaw

I live in Barcelona and was thinking of getting it done here ..
    http://www.sanestconsultores.com/

but its €1,300 Per Eye !!!

and i get no tax refund ..

Ireland its €900 per eye ?

I don't understand why its so much more expensive here .. the wages here
    are almost half...

i might just come back to Ireland to get it done..

now reading some stuff about night vision ???

i dont know if i wanna risk it tbh ...

Advertisement