Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guest Account Key?

• 08-01-2006 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got an unused guest account. Want to get into the game, I have it installed and patched etc.

Fairy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

I have, but won't be back home until the 14th, if you can hold off til then I'll be happy to give it to you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Cool thanks. If I can get one before then I'll post here. I take it a guest key can then be upgraded to a full pay one?

Fairy

Yup it can

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Sweet, thanks a mil. If no one comes up with one before then I'd appreciate it.

Fairy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

if yer stuck you can buy the gamecards for around 30 euro in any game shop.. same applies for dublin

• Advertisement

Even with a gamecard, you'll need an account with a serial number to add it to, that's what the guest account key is...

Advertisement