Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Holidays over.........

• 08-01-2006 4:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭

Time to root out the schoolbags and uniforms again guys, college in the morning! :D .......................:confused: ..........................:mad:

Oh well, it was a good three weeks! Heres to next Christmas :D

CroppyBoy1798

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

oh the thoughts of getting up tomorrow, and tomorrow morning is going to be so cold!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

possible -4 tomorrow morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Yes back to college, lots of sleep, less work, cheap beer, and lots of nothingness... :) YAY!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

What college are you going to Xavier?? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

the college of boobehs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

its so dissapointing to go back but thank god its the last time I'll ever be dreading going to college after christmas. My last term. Im finishing classes on feb 11th. 30 something thing days. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭s4dd

elvis2002:

pleased to be rid of you ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

enjoy your last 16 months of college s4dd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

You finally get used to sleeping in till 12 and then you have to start going back to college. This first week is going to be a struggle, that and i have 3 projects to hand up this week that i haven't even started.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭s4dd

elvis2002 wrote:
    enjoy your last 16 months of college s4dd

eh, yeah whatever.. enjoy your having to get up every day and going to work... while i stay in college and do sweet fa, living the life of a college bum :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

elvis2002 wrote:
    its so dissapointing to go back but thank god its the last time I'll ever be dreading going to college after christmas. My last term. Im finishing classes on feb 11th. 30 something thing days. :D

wat a special day that will be! u'll be finished and ill be 23!

ps piss up on feb 11th in my gaf! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 lashes

ya pity hols are over was enjoying them :mad:

and bman i just learned that nobody is going out for your birthday cos they told me the other day that they dont like you anymore especially juicy

shuttup u minger. just coz ur not invited. ;)

dont worry, ur only gonna miss lotsa karaoke!! g'wan the karaoke! woooh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Its not fair, I thought we had another week to go. Don't we usually have an extra week to the other colleges since we've no mid term break?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

I thought we had an extra week, no? Isnt the 'usual' 2 weeks off?

well i had class today and yesterday so im assumin college has started back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

I thought we had another week too. I only found out that we were back on monday on the sunday night before. and had to rush like a mad bstard to get down on time. don't they usually post you the date your back with the results of any tests you did for christmas.

ahh bman i wouldnt wanna go to your stupid party with your silly karaoke and your manky beer!!! :p

im a big stupid head!!! :eek: :v:

btw the last post from me wasnt actually from me as i believe im not a stupid head it waas actually markus!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭kegan5

you can't pull the wool over our eyes Lisa! :rolleyes:

Is everyone enjoying carlow? haaaaaaa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Markus iralius maridiamus???

Well out of spite I took an extra week off... I am sure this will work to my advantage...

Advertisement