Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monster truck first run !!!!

Options
  • 08-01-2006 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭

Ok had my savage out for it's first proper run around today WHAT A RUSH !!!!!!!
    I know we have a "Post pictures thread" but I just had to start a new one :-)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Nice pics Tallus.
    The "brakes" one is neat.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Cheers man ;-) I got such a rush out of it, and for the first time ever i wasn't trying to go as fast as possible !
    Now where did I leave those Ramps !
    I actually had it standing vertically on the front wheels after braking while going flat out,, but it's hard to take pics too while bashing it about.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Loking good. ;)
    Id hate to be cleaning it after that muck :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭no leaf clover

wow man...wish my savage did that, is it a 25? what brakes are in it?

It's got a 21bb engine and the brakes are the standard ones that came with it. not hopped up like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭no leaf clover

tallus wrote:
    It's got a 21bb engine .

and is that better than the 25?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 325sport

Nice pics there.I like the colour sceme on the body.

and is that better than the 25?
    I doubt it but if you want to trade I'm open to offers :p the 21bb was the older model as far as I know

vectra wrote:
    Loking good. ;)
    Id hate to be cleaning it after that muck :eek:
    It's only really the bodyshell and the tyres that got dirty. The rest of it is ok :-0

Took her out again today and woke the neighbours :-) That engine is very very noisy at full throttle ! Shot video yesterday too, so expect footage soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭mugenextreme

hey tallus have you got the hpi pipe the SS one, i found that one to be extremely loud.

Everything on it was on it when I got it ...just took a look, it's too dirty to see :/
    I haven't changed anything on it
    *edit*
    I suppose what I'm saying is... if that's the pipe they supply you with the answer is yes.

Advertisement