Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Year's Revolution

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

And Matt was not the only one talking on the net about it. We also had Edge's WIFE backing Matt up.

True, she was backing Matt up. That's still one side of the story being told. Incidentally for all her talk, she's back with Edge now.
    I think you may be taking your appreciation fro Lita's wrestling a little too far and have brought it over to the realms of "I like them so they must be a good person". Far from it a lot of the time, especially in the wrestling industry.

Yes, I am a massive fan of Lita and Amy Dumas as a person. BUT I am by no means saying that she's a saint. But you show me someone who hasn't made at least one big mistake in their lifes, and I'll show you a liar.
    where were to defense posts and the cries of "thats not how it went"?

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean here.

At the end of the day, all parties involved did something wrong, or ****ed up somehow and have had to pay the price. Plain and simple.

I will agree with you there.

I've enjoyed this debate and we've all made some good points. Maybe we're all right and wrong in some ways, and should agree to disagree. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean here.

Sorry bout that. What i meant was that they were either happy enough to be innocent of Matt's claims but let him blacken them or they simply had no defense.

As for the ex-wife getting back with him. It happens all the time. Love is **** and it makes you let people walk on you.

As for agreeing to disagree, deffo!!! Else this thread will never end!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

Heh, true. I do hope to go out at some stage today!

I have to say, it's nice to have a good intelligent debate without people resorting to immature insults and making themselves look like asses. Lol..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

I have to say, it's nice to have a good intelligent debate without people resorting to immature insults and making themselves look like asses. Lol..

You're not talking about Matt again are you?!

Only joking....

Advertisement