Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

technical problem--can't listen

Options
  • 08-01-2006 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hey, wondering if anyone has any bright ideas for me. i recently hooked up my laptop to my stereo. i wiped it clean and re-downloaded windows. for some reason, i can't get phantomfm to work though. i hit play and it says "opening media" for like five minutes and then just stops. i listen to some other internet radio just fine (like kexp seattle) and am also able to listen to phantomfm on another computer in my house. i recently removed one bit of anti-virus software and installed another but that change doesn't make a difference. anyone have any great ideas about what might be conflicting? i connect to the internet via clearwire but like i said, i can use other computers over the same network to listen to phantomfm.

Advertisement