Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audio inputs on setup

• 08-01-2006 6:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭

Have 5.1 setup, but use the red/white connectors, (similar to below) for my pc/ gamecube (pro logicII) but because theres only one red/white thingy (rca its called i think?) i cant have both connected at same time, is there a device that turns one red/white connection into two or three even?

Thanks for any help.

untitled1ut1.png

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

Have 5.1 setup, but use the red/white connectors, (similar to below) for my pc/ gamecube (pro logicII) but because theres only one red/white thingy (rca its called i think?) i cant have both connected at same time, is there a device that turns one red/white connection into two or three even?

Thanks for any help.

untitled1ut1.png

yup, I got me these in Maplin in Dublin...

L.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

not sure if that wil do the job man? i want to connect 2 (2 red, 2 white) to the image i have above.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

You use one of them to plug two white into, and then another one to plug two red into.

If you run 4 off either red or white, you'll get one side of a stereo mix = Not good.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

no probs, get it now il pick some up at the weekend

cheers.

Advertisement