Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tomorow!!!!!

Options
  • 08-01-2006 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭

Well tomorow is almost is almost here and you know what that means, yep, school:(. I have to say i'm really gonna miss the holidays, i suvk so much going back to school, has to be done but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i dont wanna. What are your feelings on going back to school?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 polkadots

:mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

sucks, mocks are four weeks away so it's going to be hell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

mommy i don't wanna go to school tomorrow!!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭tripper

I feel the flu coming on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Guys come on! These (bar college) are the best days of your life! Fcuk exams, if you don't get the points for the course you want, just don't go to college yet, do a course with FAS or VETAC/FETAC, get a job for a few years to get some money together and go to college as a mature student.

I love school yeah sometimes I throw myself against walls and cry, (stressful week) but it reall is just one big social event. I love my friends, I love my teachers, and am going to miss it soooo much when I'm done.

• Advertisement

i vote we grab Le Rack from behind, shove him in a black plastic bag and throw him into a river!!!!

:p

just kidding!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

i vote we grab Le Rack from behind, shove him in a black plastic bag and throw him into a river!!!!

:p

just kidding!!!
    Le Rack is a man?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭sully-gormo

Le Rack is a man?
    cant you tell from the picture?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭tripper

Le Rack wrote:
    Guys come on! These (bar college) are the best days of your life! Fcuk exams, if you don't get the points for the course you want, just don't go to college yet, do a course with FAS or VETAC/FETAC, get a job for a few years to get some money together and go to college as a mature student.

I love school yeah sometimes I throw myself against walls and cry, (stressful week) but it reall is just one big social event. I love my friends, I love my teachers, and am going to miss it soooo much when I'm done.

Yeah but my teachers ****in hate me, at least i get to have a laugh with my mates but i rather do that without school in the way. Ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

Le Rack wrote:

Oh why couldn't I see school like that. I'm going to hate the next six months and I can't wait for the 21st of June.......Freedom :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I got mocks in 3 weeks.. start on the 31st...

and I have a portfolio to finish too..

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

Shrimp wrote:
    I got mocks in 3 weeks.. start on the 31st...

and I have a portfolio to finish too..

:D

Same with my mocks :(

and i have a portfolio to pretty much start and finish!!!!! eek!

ah I'll talk to you here about the portfolio not the other thread.

yeah, same got a good bit to do in it. what course u applying for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

:(

Le Rack is a man?
    no idea...just used the universal "him"!...or maybe i should have used it...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Nearly finished my portfolio, but whether it's any good or not is a different story... NCAD has it's closing date on Feb 10th.

EDIT/ is there a portfolio thread? Advice, closing dates etc?

There is not a portfolio thread.

What course you going for Daddio?

Le Rack is a girl.
    Was doing a portfolio but decided I won't need it so didn't bother....

sorry Le Rack!! :)

's all good.
    So how's school for everyone! I found out I'm quite probably eligable for a sports scholarship so I'm having fun!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

What course you going for Daddio?

Vis Comm in IADT or DIT, or Core in NCAD. It'll be bloody tough to get in tho, heres hopin...

Le Rack wrote:
    's all good.
    So how's school for everyone! I found out I'm quite probably eligable for a sports scholarship so I'm having fun!
    school is going ok thanks Le Rack!!!

i actually enjoyed studying today...i did 4hours of it which is like...3 and a half hourse above my normal time!!! hopefully my motivation will stick with me....!!!

good stuff! I wrote a 3 page Irish essay on poetry today and was soo proud cuz it was good which is a rarity for me!

How much study is everyone doing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Im glad to be back! I pretty much had a month of! So I was ready for the work! I finished my special tpoic hurray!!:D Ive been doing about 2 hours a nite. its not a lot but it stil is something!

The whole thing is geting pretty daunting now... I do school study two evenings a week which is 2.5 solid hours of study and then an hour or two the other nights, at home but it's soo difficult!

Advertisement