Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lita's in ring return..

• 08-01-2006 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

I was scanning amy-net forums a while ago and Nicole (the site owner) met Lita at a World of Wheels show in Boston. Here's a small snippet where she mentions asking Lita about her in-ring return.
    I asked her when we'll see her back in the ring and she confirmed for me that she has been fully cleared and all I want to say is according to her it won't be long. I dont want to give her exact words just in case things change and rumors start. So not long guys, I hope lol.

That's good news. I'm hoping she's worked into the Trish/Mickie angle after New Year's Revolution. How awesome would a Trish/Mickie/Lita and possibly Victoria!!! be at WrestleMania? I'd be sold on the event.
    I also told her that we are all excited about her in-ring return and we really cant wait, she said "its going to be different wrestling as a heel" I agreed and told her it will be cool though since its a new thing and a new character.

That's interesting. So plans look to be to keep her heel despite what transpired with her and Edge this past week. Unless she's trying to throw us off or possibly will begin wrestling before the Edge/Lita break-up happens. Either way, she'll be back in the ring , and that's what matters. This is great news.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I don't think she needs to return to the ring. She's doing well in her role as Edge's manager. Let's face it, the WWE doesn't care about women's wrestling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

I hope she does return soon, it's been a year since she got injured. I think the whole Lita/Edge storyline is getting old! Trish/Mickie/Lita and Victoria would be a must see match!!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

the WWE doesn't care about women's wrestling.

So what? I care! Lol. I'd say Lita will be doing both managing edge and wrestling to start with anyways. I can't wait! Lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

So what? I care! Lol. I'd say Lita will be doing both managing edge and wrestling to start with anyways. I can't wait! Lol.

LOL. Well we'll see what happens I guess.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

We'll agree to differ on this. 2000 was quite a while ago but when I saw Lita doing hurricanramas and moonsults (even if they were slightly dodgy) off the top rope she entertained me.

Stick her now or then in a full singles match and for me the entertainment ends. Look at how hard Trish and Vicotoria have worked to improve themselves in the ring, really from scratch. A study in contrast to that is Lita. I'm not saying shes horrible in the ring but her return won't make my viewing of Raw any more enjoyable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

A slight update on this. During WWE Unlimted on the PPV, Lita was entering the room as Trish was leaving. The two had a stare down. Lita left.

Here's what Trish said:

WWE.com: You and Lita have always been rivals… Would you consider it a dream match to face her at WrestleMania 22?

Mickie: How many times do you have to beat Lita? You've beat her a gazillion times already!

Trish: That was harsh. Like I said, anyone who wants a crack at me is more than welcome. I'll take her on any time, it doesn't have to wait until WrestleMania 22. Whether it be Lita, or Mama Benjamin or whoever, I'm ready for whoever's next.

Read into that what you will. Could we get Lita v Trish at Mania? Perhaps Mickie's turn will wait until then or whenever Lita and Trish face off. Interesting.

Advertisement