Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Friends?

• 08-01-2006 9:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ok this is really strange but have this friend who honestly means the world to me and I'd die for, we're both young and a little crazy and have been known to occasionaly hook up (planned and unplanned).

I'm unsure if i like him and if i am wheteher it's smart to act on it. Or even any waysensible as we're both known to be players and live really far apart. Nobody makes me as happy as he can but i don't know if I'd throw all that away for a relationship, despite the fact we already act almost as if we have one?

Just confused where to take this but its really strage leaving things as they are- I know hes perfect for me and it would definatley prevent me from being with anyone else...
    Is this one time to play it cool?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

girl 2006 wrote:
    Ok this is really strange but have this friend who honestly means the world to me and I'd die for, we're both young and a little crazy and have been known to occasionaly hook up (planned and unplanned).

I'm unsure if i like him and if i am wheteher it's smart to act on it. Or even any waysensible as we're both known to be players and live really far apart. Nobody makes me as happy as he can but i don't know if I'd throw all that away for a relationship, despite the fact we already act almost as if we have one?

Just confused where to take this but its really strage leaving things as they are- I know hes perfect for me and it would definatley prevent me from being with anyone else...

play it cool?

do you like the guy or not?

why would you fúck up any chances with him, just so you can give the impression you are 'cool'.

do you think he will find you being 'cool' attractive, and then want you to be his girlfriend?

if you like him, and you want to make something of it, say it to him.
    if you are unsure if you want him, then why dont you just continue playing charades until you figure out what you want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

girl 2006 wrote:

****ing hell! I'm in an extremely similar situation, moved away from said girl to continue with my life, but fell for her completely along the way. While I would take her invitation to be a massive compliment, I wouldn't accept it, because the distance would destroy things. Life has sadly led you apart - for now at least. Maybe he'll come back, maybe you'll move on, but its definitely worth keeping in regualar contact as friends.

You never know - if he feels even remotely the same way as you, just a simple "Hows things" text will brighten up the day for him!

Advertisement