Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sliderobe interiors

Options
  • 08-01-2006 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

I'm planning on installing some sliding wardrobes into a room. They'll be approx 10 foot accross. I remember seeing some wireframe wardrobe interiors in B&Q about a year ago but they've been discontinued.

They were basically mix & match that bolt together like mecanno & you could get drawer units etc.

Does anyone know where they're available or even a trade supplier ?

(alternativly if anyone could recommend wardrobe installers ?)

Also looking for decent woden floor suppliers.

Thanks !

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

iMax wrote:
    I'm planning on installing some sliding wardrobes into a room. They'll be approx 10 foot accross. I remember seeing some wireframe wardrobe interiors in B&Q about a year ago but they've been discontinued.

They were basically mix & match that bolt together like mecanno & you could get drawer units etc.

Does anyone know where they're available or even a trade supplier ?

(alternativly if anyone could recommend wardrobe installers ?)

Also looking for decent woden floor suppliers.

Thanks !

You could build the interior of your sliderobes with the cheap carcase units for sale in the likes of Atlantic homecare, Woodies ect. A sliderobe is really only a sliding door facade , in front of a stack of carcases. So a pick'n'mix of carcases is a cheap solution to slide robe interiors.

kadman:)

Advertisement