Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New History Course

• 08-01-2006 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭

Anyone here doing the new course? Opinions? How much of the Documents Unit are ya learning? Who still hast really started on the project?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

I have only started my project a few days ago, plenty of time to do it..

I dont know which books ye have, or what topics ye picked but the ones I have are grand, cant think of the names of them but their is a green, red, pink and blue book. We are currently studying the Cuban Crisis, its a long course but its my favourite subject..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dave Larkin

Our teacher asked us to submit a first draft of the project, which has to be done by Monday next. I've finished it during the Christmas break, but I'm the only one in my class of 10 who has.

As for the new course, I think it's fine. Some parts of it have not been clearly defined in terms of what essays are likely to come up or just what can be asked, but I think we'll manage with it. I've heard that the case studies (not including the documents one) have a chance of coming up as one of the four essays in each topic. Not confirmed, just what our teacher told us.

Good luck with the study.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 funluvinhobo

Im doing the course now and it seems easy enough, just study the case studies in each book and youll be ok.

I hafta do my special topic for Monday though and I have no idea what to do.

Advertisement