Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apadravya

Options
  • 08-01-2006 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking of getting the above and had a few questions to anybody who has it.

1. How long after having it done have you to clean it or do you have to it forever?

2. Does it mess your trousers up when urinating like the prince albert?

3. How long after getting it can I have sex?

4. Is it still possible to receive oral sex or would it mess with my gf teeth?

5. Can i have anal sex or would it be too painful?

6. Where would you recomend getting it done in Dublin?

7. Should I get it done on a friday evening so I've got the whole weekend to get used to it before being backin work?

8. How it will affect the wearing of condoms??

Any help would be great,
    Apadravya :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking of getting the above and had a few questions to anybody who has it.

1. How long after having it done have you to clean it or do you have to it forever?

> 2-3 months

>yes

>they say a month but if you can take the pain 10 days

>can be uncomfortable but you can put a labret stud on the underside to make it "fit" better

>not too sure on this on try it and let me know

>paddy in bodyshock has done a few and i've heard good reports

7. Should I get it done on a friday evening so I've got the whole weekend to get used to it before being backin work?

>seems like a good idea

>Bout as much as any other piercing

I've been wanting to get it done for ages but keep coming up with reasons not too, i really need someone to hold my hand methinks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

I'd disagree with Emmet on some of these, I have a PA and was thinking of getting it converted.
    Apadravya wrote:
    Hi everyone,

The urine cleans it is what I was told with the PA, I can see you having to remove crusties for anything up to few weeks.

I was told in Snakebite that it wouldn't, if you had it done as a straight PA and a reverse then of course it would but if you have it done with a bar straight through then there is no reason you cant stand to piss. The showerhead effect should only happen with a ring.

8 weeks is the recommended, apparently it can be as low as 5, depending on how fast you heal.

Oral should just mean negotiating around the bar, I imagine that the first long bar that goes in may be difficult sizewise for her to fit in but the second bar when it is healed should be ok, the second bar is shorter as it no longer accounts for swelling.

I dont know about this one, I would imagine it would be a case of taking it very easy and finding out if everyone is comfortable. My gf for example cant take doggy with the ring in, so it is out at the moment.

Snakebite, nowhere else really.

This is what I always do.

It shouldn't affect condom wearing.

Any help would be great,
    Apadravya :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Apadravya

Blub2k4 wrote:
    I'd disagree with Emmet on some of these, I have a PA and was thinking of getting it converted.

How would you disagree??

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

Hi everyone,

The urine cleans it most of the time, but for the first month or two, clean by hand

I didnt have to many problems with this, only once or twice did it spray.

Best to leave it at least a month, but longer would be better

Yep, but you will hear alot of clicking noises as it hits her teeth

i was told its best not to try, it can hurt both people involved

I got mine in bodyshock, so yea i recomend there

does it really make a difference what day you get it? it will still hurt badly

I never had any problems , but i use the extra safe ones mostly

Apadravya wrote:
    How would you disagree??

If you look through what I did, maybe it is not so clear because of how I quoted, but my answers are in there, it is not merely a quote of emmets post.

• Advertisement

Oh sorry about that Blub.

Ok another few questions, why does it hurt her when you do it doggy?

Was there much of a before and after difference from the female's point of view?

Does foreskin still roll over it when not erect?

I'm probably going to get this done friday week, very eager yet vert nervous.

>Some people find it so

Was there much of a before and after difference from the female's point of view?
    > Can't really speak from experience but i've got beading done and nearly every girl i sleep with has multiple orgasms once you get the position right, also there's a reason its called a happydravya

>Don't think it does

I'm basing my reponses in this and the last post form what i've read on bme

Apadravya wrote:
    Oh sorry about that Blub.

I'm probably going to get this done friday week, very eager yet vert nervous.

I'll answer it this way cos I cant be arsed with all the quote tags.
    1/ It doesn't hurt exactly it is just a little too sensitive for her, other women would be different. I have removed my PA recently as it was hindering things.

2/ The PA was unusual at the beginning but it has become a bit of a hindrance as the anatomy just doesn't fit together as well. She does notice it alright but was never enamoured with it. The Apadravaya makes a lot of women crazy ...so if you can do the dry time then it is worth a try I would think.

3/ Foreskin should still roll over it, again depending on what you get done exactly.

Blub2k4 wrote:
    The Apadravaya makes a lot of women crazy ...so if you can do the dry time then it is worth a try I would think.

Dry time??

Not having sex

• Advertisement

Not having sex

She's going into hospital soon, nothing major, so I'll have a nice surprise for her when she gets out :p

Blub2k4 wrote:
    The Apadravaya makes a lot of women crazy

Do you not mean drive them crazy??

Another question to whoever has it, how the hell did you hide the bleeding?

When i got my pa it bleed for a few dyas but i just stuck gauze down my boxers and was fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Beecher

> Can't really speak from experience but i've got beading done and nearly every girl i sleep with has multiple orgasms once you get the position right, also there's a reason its called a happydravya

What was the beading procedure/healing like and where did you get it done? Im tempted to convert my P.A into an Apadravya but in my mind I have this conception of how much that would hurt so im looking for something a bit easier for the moment, such as beading (it doesnt seem too bad), a frenum piercing or a double Dydoe.

Apadravya wrote:
    Do you not mean drive them crazy??

make/drive meh .....yeah that's what I meant

Beecher wrote:
    What was the beading procedure/healing like and where did you get it done? Im tempted to convert my P.A into an Apadravya but in my mind I have this conception of how much that would hurt so im looking for something a bit easier for the moment, such as beading (it doesnt seem too bad), a frenum piercing or a double Dydoe.

If the pain is the issue then the dydoe would be worse than the apadravaya normally.

Blub2k4 wrote:
    If the pain is the issue then the dydoe would be worse than the apadravaya normally.

Being circumcised my ridges arent as sensitive as most peoples so im presuming this should make it a lot less painful, allthough I would check this out for definite before doing it, plus I would be looking at getting them done horizontally so its not an especially deep or long piercing unlike the Apadravya.

Beecher wrote:

Done it myself with glen from fanatasia supervising, the procedure was pretty much painless was using xylocaine in the lube so was numb after the initial piercing. Heals fast as there's no open wound so your pretty much ready to rock after the stitches come out. Defintiely reccommend getting them their my favourite mod.

Beecher wrote:
    Being circumcised my ridges arent as sensitive as most peoples so im presuming this should make it a lot less painful, allthough I would check this out for definite before doing it, plus I would be looking at getting them done horizontally so its not an especially deep or long piercing unlike the Apadravya.

Apparently there is a layer of some sort in the middle, a bit like if you have ever pierced your ear, and the needle needs to pop through that, apparently it is pretty tough and the pain is immense, it has the honour of the most painful piercing. In Snakebite they describe the pain of an appadravaya as being like slamming your dick in a door, dunno what could be more painful than that, but apparently it is the dydoe, have a read through some of the bmezine accounts, they are good.

Blub2k4 wrote:
    In Snakebite they describe the pain of an appadravaya as being like slamming your dick in a door

Hold on just a minute, are you for real??

Blub2k4 wrote:
    Apparently there is a layer of some sort in the middle, a bit like if you have ever pierced your ear, and the needle needs to pop through that, apparently it is pretty tough and the pain is immense, it has the honour of the most painful piercing. In Snakebite they describe the pain of an appadravaya as being like slamming your dick in a door, dunno what could be more painful than that, but apparently it is the dydoe, have a read through some of the bmezine accounts, they are good.

:eek: love beads it is im thinking!

• Advertisement

Apadravya wrote:
    Hold on just a minute, are you for real??

Yup thats what i've heard aswell hence the holding off getting it done. Still though i think we should have a group appadravya-athon

Beecher wrote:
    :eek: love beads it is im thinking!

I dont think that you should let the pain be the deciding factor, but that is just me, I always think that if the pain is your biggest concern and in a negative way, then you should consider sticking needles in your privates full stop....but that's just me.

Blub2k4 wrote:
    I dont think that you should let the pain be the deciding factor, but that is just me, I always think that if the pain is your biggest concern and in a negative way, then you should consider sticking needles in your privates full stop....but that's just me.

I know I shouldnt let pain be the biggest factor, and I never have before. I Didnt have any worries before getting my P.A done or getting both my ears pierced and stretched to 6mm in one sitting or any other piercing I have had done but the general concensus I have heard about apadravya's leads me to believe that the procedure is on a pain treshhold far exceeding anything I have ever self-inflicted on my body before and its hard to get my mind and body into the right frameset for that.

I reckon the pain is all hype and what we need to do is have an Apadravya-athon bet we could get a discount aswell

I reckon the pain is all hype and what we need to do is have an Apadravya-athon bet we could get a discount aswell

If post-piercing-beers (maybe 1 pre ;) ) and 'Apadravya-athon 2006' T-shirts are involved im game :v:

Seems like a plan, any one else in?

Seems like a plan, any one else in?

Mmmmmm, I'm having doubts about "slamming a door on my cock", but I think I'll go through with it.

Just trying to build up the willpower.

Anybody know how much it is?

I checked with paddy just before x-mass and piercing at 3.4 was 80 yoyos. thats 2 in blub you in?

piercing at 3.4

Eh what??

I'm a complete N00b to piercing apart from having both my ears done about 5 years ago (which were taken out soon after coz I looked like a twat :p ).

• Advertisement

its the diameter of the piercing most piercings are done at 1.6mm so this one would be double the size of a normal ring

Advertisement