Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apadravya

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Beecher

I checked with paddy just before x-mass and piercing at 3.4 was 80 yoyos. thats 2 in blub you in?

Sweet, my P.A is allready at 3.4 so that should make this experience somewhat (like 5%) easier :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Well its half done if you think about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

I know the appadravaya is a hard one to stretch so you have to get them done at the size more or less that you finally want them to be done.
    I cant get it done at the moment, am having err too much extracurricular fun at present....well not right now :P
    In any case it took me 5 years(ish) to build up to the PA so this will take a bit yet.
    I'll only go to snakebite anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Apadravya

Ok, will someone break it down for me, what exactly do they do in the procedure??

Put simply, clean the area then mark the piercing it goes in one side of the frenum and through the urethra and exits in the middle of the head. cue screams and much hand gesturing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Apadravya

Put simply, clean the area then mark the piercing it goes in one side of the frenum and through the urethra and exits in the middle of the head. cue screams and much hand gesturing

And is simply a needle straight through??

Are we talking excruciating pain??

I knew I should've just got it done before asking any questions :p

And is simply a needle straight through??
    >yup

>Supposedly like slamming your dick in a door but i reckon its all hype adn even it it does its all in the name of good fun

I knew I should've just got it done before asking any questions
    >should of

>Supposedly like slamming your dick in a door but i reckon its all hype adn even it it does its all in the name of good fun

This is not my description, I saw it first on BMEzine and then was talking to Rob in Snakebite and he said " you sure he didn't talk to me, cos that's what I normally tell people"....I dont have any experience of it so this is second hand....but like emmet says....meh.

You know there is only one way to test this, is to slam someones dick in a door then make them get an appadravya and see which is worse. Any volunteers?

You know there is only one way to test this, is to slam someones dick in a door then make them get an appadravya and see which is worse. Any volunteers?

Ok I'll get the appadravaya and you can do that door thing and we can compare notes on a pain scale of one to mary harney*.

*a unit of pain which is the most painful that one can experience.

• Advertisement

To be truly scientific the same person would have to do both maybe even do a large sample group and seeing as its my experiment ethically i can't take part

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭!_Brian_!

Got the apadravya about 3 years ago. Straight up, it was the sorest piercing I'v had done. It does hurt but the pain is only temporary, 10 minutes later its only an extremily sensitve member and a bit of a throb. Slamming your cock in a door? Not too far off the mark but thats only for a few seconds after the neddle goes through. You'll survive and its one deadly piercing afterwards. Was working in Bodyshock for a while at the time so got it done in there.

To answer some of the previous questions, condoms are grand. Oral sex, as said before can get a little "noisier" due to clattering around but once you fit the smaller barbell if measured properly it'll only be a 5 or 6mm bead showing on either side when standing up to the challange. Anal sex wasnt bad but can be a bit much for some women and theres potential for some damage to the recieving party cause the tissiue is so delicate around the rectal wall kinda thing but be careful and lube up loads and you should be fine.

Seriously tho, get it done. Its the job and no one will every question how hard you are again after! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Im coming around to the idea of getting it done, been on my mind for a while. Thought id never actually consider getting it done before but it sorta is at the back of my mind, same with other piercings too :v:
    Thank god i have no money at the moment to do any of this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Thinking about getting an apadravya. I don't currently have any genital piercings. Should i start with an AP first, or be a man and jump in at the deep end? Can you do that?

Go for it. From what i've read there's only two genital procedures really worth it from both partners point of view Appadrayvas and beads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Been thnking about it a bit. If i think about it too much i won't get it done, so might just pop in wednesday, and say **** it, i'll do it.

Yeah don't think about it, i started thinking about it and still haven't got it done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Hentz

Hello, I've had my apadravya piercing for 4 months now, but it still hurts like hell when i have sex? I can take max 2-3 minutes and then i have to stop because it is to painfull.. I have to remove the piercing when i have sex and then put it back in after..

Any of you know that could be wrong? or have experiences anything simular?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Could be any number of issues. Go into a piercing studio and get them to check it out.

The bar could be too long, could be too short. Very strange, go to a piercing studio as soon as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

The piercing could also be done with too narrow a gauge of piercing, I've heard that when it's done with too fine a bar it can feel like (and I quote!) "Cheesewire"... :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

man this is an old thread lol

you can take yours out??? i did that once and was never able to get it back in, now im stuck with a pa and spraying piss :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

man this is an old thread lol

you can take yours out??? i did that once and was never able to get it back in, now im stuck with a pa and spraying piss :(

was gonna ask that.
    If you take it out would you not just piss everywhere?

na it goes everywhere when i have a pa in.... no problems with Apadravya.. wish i still had it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Wouldn't you just go back and get it done again, or get a reverse PA, and slot the bar straight through.

I went back the next day to get the Apadravya back in.. but it just wouldnt go back in, so i got the Pa put in the. The bottom part was still open so i got the pa, we just couldn't get the bar to go through.

You'd probably be looking at a re-piercing if you wanted it to go back in...

yea pretty much.. just i didnt like the sharp pain that came with it lol, dont think it ever healed properly either... there's a tiny hard bit at the hole.... hmmm that does not sound right lol, also im just sick of getting it out for people to poke at it

O_O

You get it out for people to poke at?

hehe sometimes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

I would have thought it would have been the one doing the poking! heh

Advertisement