Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sorting Album Art/Album/Artist in MCE

• 09-01-2006 12:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Evening all,

I spent a couple of hours today assigning album art and cleaning up my music collection so that it would all appear with the Album cover in MCE but Im still having alot of problems.

For instance some of the albums dont have the Album cover at the the "My Music" level but if i browse down to one of the songs in the album, the correct album cover is there.

Why is this? Maybe something to so with the size of the album art? Maybe its limit to 200x200 or something?

Also, I get alot of duplicate/tripclicate albums at the "My Music" level, one with the album art and one with out, with half the songs in one and the rest in the other.

Am i missing something here? I have used the Advanced tag editor in WMP to ensure that all the Album/Artist & Album-Artist fields are consistent but Im still getting these issues.

Anybody have any advice as on this?

Thanks
    Wavey

Advertisement