Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

International jerseys

• 09-01-2006 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi there
    I'm looking for an argentina jersey, but i guess it is the wrong time of year, as there are only premiership jerseys in the shops. Does anyone know of a shop in ireland that would sell argentina jerseys? I know i could probably get it online, but i would rather be able to fit it on etc., before i buy.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

CarPark wrote:
    Hi there
    I'm looking for an argentina jersey, but i guess it is the wrong time of year, as there are only premiership jerseys in the shops. Does anyone know of a shop in ireland that would sell argentina jerseys? I know i could probably get it online, but i would rather be able to fit it on etc., before i buy.

Thanks in advance

Pretty sure I've seen them in Elverys Sports in Dublin (on suffock St).
    Where are you yourself?
    There's always the "Soccer Shop" on Georges St too... just off Dame St (Dublin).
    Maybe that big sports store in Blanch... can't remember their name.
    Might be worthwhile checking the goldenpages and ringing up your local stores. ;)
    Great choice by the way...both the home and away are probably my favourite style jerseys / colours around :D

If you see it cheaper online, just try on a different adidas shirt in your local store and check there for size... like Newcastle for example.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭damienom

Top bloke on Cathederal Street, down beside Burger King and the tax office on O'Connell Street. Gerry in Sportsmith, used to work in Arnotts and sent people to him if we didn't have what they wanted. If it's available he'll get it for ya!

If not try www.subsidesports.co.uk or www.kitbag.com

Damo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I THINK you can get last years Argentina home jersey for 25 euro in champion sports.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i'm sure with the world cup coming up soon they'll try and cash in on it by selling the jerseys. if you can't find them you soo will

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Lifestyle have the argentina jersey for def i seen it there y'day...€60

if you can wait bout 2 or 3 weeks i'll probably be selling em for bout €30....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

neacy69 wrote:
    Lifestyle have the argentina jersey for def i seen it there y'day...€60

if you can wait bout 2 or 3 weeks i'll probably be selling em for bout €30....

All jerseys ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Sarge wrote:
    All jerseys ?
    All €30 jerseys will be €30, yes.

Hobart wrote:
    All €30 jerseys will be €30, yes.

What are you going on about ? Was that a attempt at sarcasm ? eh he said he would be selling them the question i put forward was all jersey he would be selling ?

yeah whatever ones i get in will be between €30-€35 (longsleeve). Will hopefully be getting them in the next weeks. Selection of WC jerseys, La Liga, Serie A and maybe premiership...won't be in for bout mmm 2-3 weeks though

neacy69 wrote:
    yeah whatever ones i get in will be between €30-€35 (longsleeve). Will hopefully be getting them in the next weeks. Selection of WC jerseys, La Liga, Serie A and maybe premiership...won't be in for bout mmm 2-3 weeks though

Put me down for a few Neacy ill collect in dundalk

Barcelona
    Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Inter milan
    Ac milian

Ill take all them off you , im sure we can work out a price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Sarge wrote:
    What are you going on about ? Was that an attempt at sarcasm ? eh he said he would be selling them. the question i put forward was all jerseys he would be selling ?
    Take another sip out of the cider bottle and lighten up FFS.

Sarge wrote:
    Put me down for a few Neacy ill collect in dundalk

Barcelona
    Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Inter milan
    Ac milian

Ill take all them off you , im sure we can work out a price.
    pm sent

Hobart wrote:
    Take another sip out of the cider bottle and lighten up FFS.

If you want to take this up else where , you can bring it too the thunderdome. I aint getting into anything here

End of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭s8n

neacy, do you have a full list of the jerseys your getting ??

s8n wrote:
    neacy, do you have a full list of the jerseys your getting ??
    not yet will in the next couple of days and i can give ya details then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ianomccabe

are these genuine or are they "far east" genuine?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

im intrested in this jersey shanannagns also :o

Gileadi wrote:
    im intrested in this jersey shanannagns also :o

ok will PM when list/stock available

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

Stick me down and pm me with the details

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Can you add me to that list as well, neacy. Any Togo jerseys? :D (seriously!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Triton

ianomccabe wrote:
    are these genuine or are they "far east" genuine?

I'll like to ask the same. If they are, you're probably buying them for €20 including shipping.

Advertisement