Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Koda iBass speakers for iPod..

Options
  • 09-01-2006 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭

What do people around these parts think of them? I got them about 2 weeks ago and they seem ok but the remote is a bit fiddly. The pause button isn't workking anymore. I bought it in Dixons, might they replace it without the reciept since it is faulty?

Hakko

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Georgey Burgess

What do people around these parts think of them? I got them about 2 weeks ago and they seem ok but the remote is a bit fiddly. The pause button isn't workking anymore. I bought it in Dixons, might they replace it without the reciept since it is faulty?

Hakko

was thinking of buying these the other day. Are they ok or should I avoid?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

I liek them loads anyway.. Very good quality and have are always had plenty of volume for me...

How much did you see them for?? I Bought them for around €60 back in january and about a month ago I saw them in the same shop for around €112 or something like that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Georgey Burgess

I liek them loads anyway.. Very good quality and have are always had plenty of volume for me...

How much did you see them for?? I Bought them for around €60 back in january and about a month ago I saw them in the same shop for around €112 or something like that!!

Thanks hakko

I saw them in Dixons. Can't remeber the exact price but I think it was just over €100. They must've made a mistake when you got them for that price!!

Advertisement