Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question?

Options
  • 09-01-2006 1:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭

Is it against the rules to pay someone to lvl up for you? Because im on lvl 38 and ant got the time to play but i want to hit lvl forty, could i pay someone to lvl me up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Ye afaik its in the tos.
    And why would u wan someone to do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

It's against the TOS.

If you're going to pay someone to lvl for you, why bother playing at all? You're paying someone else to have your fun? That makes absolutely no sense to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭General Valdez

yeahy maybe you guys are right , its just this game comsumes so much time and you dont relize it.lol well if anyone wants to team up I am on bladefist server. My name Is valdez

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Pack3t3rroR

Its a MMORPG, they are meant to consume your time :P. Dont even get me started on how much i have played since it was released =D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Thren

type in /played and scare yourself silly :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement