Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trumpet

Options
  • 09-01-2006 3:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭

I played the trumpet years ago but fell out of practice after my last teacher let me down!! would really like to get back into it but dunno where to even start cause there is no one in my area that gives lessons
    Any advice??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Feathers

what are you looking for advice on exactly?

where to get a trumpet/where to get lessons/how to practice?...

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭antopanto

tintinr35 wrote: »
    I played the trumpet years ago but fell out of practice after my last teacher let me down!! would really like to get back into it but dunno where to even start cause there is no one in my area that gives lessons
    Any advice??

Hi,

Have you thought about joining a brass band, they tend to be alot more affordable than going for trumpet lessons, and there are usually other trumpet players who are only too happy to share their expertise.

Advertisement