Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK: Invasion *Spoilers* ep1&2

Options
  • 09-01-2006 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭

Ok I'm gonna approach this as is the norm with 'Lost' I was watching episodes 1 & 2 last night and a million questions raced through my head all at once. If you haven't seen this show then don't read on. It will almost certainaly contain spoilers.
    In the opening moments why did the 'lights' come from the Atlantic Ocean. Does that mean that 'they' have already invaded, and were lying in wait for the right time?
    Is the Sherrif one of them and has been here preparing for the invasion, or is he an undercover army man that has been placed in that community as a 'sleeper' for want of a better description, for just such an event to happen.
    Was that the body of his wife?
    Who else thinks that the park ranger is (a) cute, (b) a bit too young to have a teenage son?

Advertisement