Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why was Mikado shut?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭trekkypj

Placebo wrote:
    trekkyPJ, save it for elf.

Don't worry, I WILL!
    Placebo wrote:
    call me ignorant ? ive been on boards.ie since 2002, and ive been posting in the NUI May section before you withdrawl suffering kids joined.

Just read this. And this means.... what? Nobody gives a damn how long you've been here. It's what you say that counts.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

trekkypj wrote:
    Don't worry, I WILL!

Just read this. And this means.... what? Nobody gives a damn how long you've been here. It's what you say that counts.

it whats you DO counts, and youve done some sick stuff.
    you sicken me.

Placebo wrote:
    it whats you DO counts, and youve done some sick stuff.
    you sicken me.

Then my work here is done. Have a cookie.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭LittleKitty

mikado had to go, its planet needed it....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

mikado had to go, its planet needed it....
    hi hi!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Yahorse

trekkypj wrote:
    Don't worry, I WILL!

Trekky ever wonder wh you were bullied in school?

Yahorse wrote:
    Trekky ever wonder wh you were bullied in school?

Oh this should be good... considering I don't even know you in R/L.

Let me guess... because somehow I was to blame? That I somehow *offended* the sensibilities of the cool kids? Well I never gave a **** what people thought of me. I got picked on because I dared to be different and actually think instead of following the herd. I don't regret sticking to my guns because now I am where I want to be.

I don't go wearing it on my sleeve but since you brought it up...

Oh, and before you go purporting to know anything about me maybe you should consider what you're saying, and how dumb it is to act like you have all the answers. Sure, you've got answers for everything. But who's to say you're right?

Actually, for someone who doesn't know me you think that you're incredibly well informed there. So what's next? U R GAY LOL?

Bring it, bitch.

Yahorse wrote:
    <SNIP>
    next one is a ban.
    next one after that is a perm ban.
    kthxbye

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I dont think mr. the syco is good at understanding the joking durr hurr
    Eh, Ted, that little smilie was put there for a reason. Sarcasm, wot?:rolleyes:
    FuzzyLogic wrote:
    (untrue, I know/have met some babes on mikado)
    ;)
    Shakara? (or wot ever the f*ck the babe's name is)
    trekkypj wrote:
    Bring it, bitch.
    I second that, tbh. Bring it oooon!:cool::mad::v:

hehe syco, ill take it to IRC.
    ;)

• Advertisement

trekkypj wrote:

Bring it, bitch.

Man, i think everyone knows you, i wouldnt go asking for it, specially not with the words "bring it" [which by the way do not suit you whatsoever]
    so leave it be and dont tempt yahorse, or he will destroy you [with words]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

Placebo wrote:
    Man, i think everyone knows you, i wouldnt go asking for it, specially not with the words "bring it" [which by the way do not suit you whatsoever]
    so leave it be and dont tempt yahorse, or he will destroy you [with words]

or scat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

This could get...messy

I don't know what any of you are on about but I came here to post not to start vendettas.

I didn't start it and I'm not going to get dragged into a flame war, ok? Ye go do your thing, I'll do mine.

score one for csse.
    :)

just playin'

Placebo wrote:
    score one for csse.

just playin'

I threw the game. Wasn't having any fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,368 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

The Syco wrote:
    Shakara? (or wot ever the f*ck the babe's name is)

I think the person you're thinking of is Sha-ka.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Mr. Nice Guy

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    err, syco placebo/anti-girl/ifeltyourheartagainstmine is trolling here.
    He says this to imply that people from the society are ugly.
    (untrue, I know/have met some babes on mikado)
    ;)

*agrees*

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Whiskeyjack

Placebo wrote:
    LMAO. oh tragedy, talking to each other in person by all means is just so ridiculous that people will find different ways of communicating due to a message board being down.
    :v: ........ JOKE
    I think implying that mikado users have no life and can't communicate with each other outside of it is a bit rich coming from someone with about three or four different accounts on it, who never meets up with anyone from mikado in person, and who up until recently was on it almost constantly.

GoEnglish_com_ThePotCallingTheKettleBlack.gif

I think implying that mikado users have no life and can't communicate with each other outside of it is a bit rich coming from someone with about three or four different accounts on it, who never meets up with anyone from mikado in person, and who up until recently was on it almost constantly.

Well he's hardly going to meet up with people who practically hate him and who he doesn't exactly love either.He meets up with his own friends.Nothing of which you'd know about.

• Advertisement

I was on mikado annoying people like you and believe me it was fun, i wasnt there to debate about Pro Choice or how to set the warning system straight.
    I have friends im happy with which i didnt make through the net, i dont feel the need to meet up with lifeless, dull, boring mikado users :v: ....
    but il meet up with you if youre lonley, we can talk about biscuits.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 certain people

I have to agree with wj here, if mikado was such as sad place why did you spend so much time there. You can't label every mikado user as "lifeless, dull and boring". Well, you could, but you'd have to include yourself in that. I'm on mikado cos I enjoy debating stuff with my friends when i can't meet up with them (which is a lot of the time now i don't live in may) and i enjoy meeting new people through mikado that i wouldn't otherwise meet. you did little on mikado besides try to piss people off. Well, that's really commendable that is. Obviously your life isn't a complete waste then if you have time to do that. A true public service.

I have to agree with wj here, if mikado was such as sad place why did you spend so much time there. You can't label every mikado user as "lifeless, dull and boring". Well, you could, but you'd have to include yourself in that. I'm on mikado cos I enjoy debating stuff with my friends when i can't meet up with them (which is a lot of the time now i don't live in may) and i enjoy meeting new people through mikado that i wouldn't otherwise meet. you did little on mikado besides try to piss people off. Well, that's really commendable that is. Obviously your life isn't a complete waste then if you have time to do that. A true public service.

why did any csse spend so much time there ? too many free hours between labs ? the reaction ? Why does mikado ONLY have odd 30-40 regulars after 1000's registered ? whats with the rest of the college ? why do they avoid it like a plague ?
    why does mikado jump at the fact of a borderline attractive female member?
    one must wonder.
    welcome to the chess club kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 roflotz

Placebo wrote:
    why did any csse spend so much time there ?
    I dunno? Afraid of direct sunlight maybe?
    Placebo wrote:
    Why does mikado ONLY have odd 30-40 regulars after 1000's registered ?
    Cause the rest are your accounts boy!
    whats with the rest of the college ? why do they avoid it like a plague ?
    A large majority of the rest of the college are computer illiterate. Damn arts students.

touché
    bitch plz im only trying to get a r!se. BTW join hoffsegen for some real fun.

[edited out by request]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭munky

Strange...I could have sworn there was a post here a minute ago..

[edited out by request]

No.

You don't mean...surely not?

[edited out by request]

• Advertisement

[edited out by request]

[see above]

Advertisement