Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCT Wing Turn Signal

Options
  • 09-01-2006 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭

My car is due its NCT tomorrow. The nearside small wing indicator light is not working. I've replaced the bulb but the contacts seem to be corroded by water.
    I'm going to try to clean them but if I'm unsuccessful, does anyone know if this will be an automatic failure (all else being OK obviously).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,393 ✭✭✭BrianD3

Yes, I'm afraid this will be an automatic failure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Litcagral

BrianD3 wrote:
    Yes, I'm afraid this will be an automatic failure.

Thanks Brian. I thought so. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll miss it (dream on).

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Aye.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

@seamus, you dont have the full manual for download by any chance?

Litcagral wrote:
    My car is due its NCT tomorrow. The nearside small wing indicator light is not working. I've replaced the bulb but the contacts seem to be corroded by water.
    I'm going to try to clean them but if I'm unsuccessful, does anyone know if this will be an automatic failure (all else being OK obviously).

Just got it sorted lads - thanks for the help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

www.ncts.ie/nctmanual.pdf

Alternatively - €10 from Government Stationery Office

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

LOL, I took the messy route and tried google.

Thanks for that!

Advertisement