Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arturia Moog Q?

• 09-01-2006 12:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 845 ✭✭✭

Hi. I'm using Arturia's Moog Modular on a Mac but can't trigger any sounds with my M-Audio usb keyboard. I seems to be an amazing piece of software, but all I can do is play via the mouse, which is useless. Anybody had similar problems?

Thanx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 845 ✭✭✭sturgo

finally got it going!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

I have that too. Love the thing to pieces. Have you got the arturia minimoog? Nice little thing too.

yeah. It's amazing alright. I have Minimoog aswell. Just loaded Arp2600. I can't believe how real it sounds. It's certainly up there with the best of them. I heard your track. I like it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

why thank you! Tell your friends. New track up there now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Rubberbandits

The cs80v is something special. Great for those Bladerunner soundtrack Vangelis sounds. I would also recommend the Native Instruments FM7.

• Advertisement

The cs80v is something special. Great for those Bladerunner soundtrack Vangelis sounds. I would also recommend the Native Instruments FM7.

Cool, i'm gonna give the cs80v a shot on your recomendation.

Advertisement