Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod video american question

• 09-01-2006 1:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭

I want to buy an ipod video while in the usa,if something happens to it can I have fixed it in Ireland by apple. Does the warranty cover it?

What are the negative aspects of buying one in america?

Comments

No negative aspects unless customs catches you bringing it into Ireland which is very unlikely.
    If something happens to it Apple will make good on the warranty over here. I speak from experience :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

thank you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

ive had 2 ipods - both bought in america and have had no troubles.

only thing i will say is that you should buy the world travel adapter set if you're gonna buy a charger (doesn't come as standard with ipod video, just the cable to charge via computer) the travel set also comes in handy if you wanna bring your ipod to a diff country. like on holidays.

Advertisement