Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Daewoo Lanos Door Panel

Options
  • 09-01-2006 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Does anyone know the knack to removing the door panel from a Daewoo Lanos? I need to change the passanger door speaker.

I've tried pulling at the window handle but it's not coming off easily and it feels like I'm forcing it too much.

I found a Website that can tell you how to do it but they are charging £5 Stg for the privilage and I breduge paying it for what I reckon is a simple pice of advice!!

Anyone know?!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Does anyone know the knack to removing the door panel from a Daewoo Lanos? I need to change the passanger door speaker.

I've tried pulling at the window handle but it's not coming off easily and it feels like I'm forcing it too much.

I found a Website that can tell you how to do it but they are charging £5 Stg for the privilage and I breduge paying it for what I reckon is a simple pice of advice!!

Anyone know?!?

usually if you get a cloth, and pull it behind the window winder, and kind of work it over and back behind the winder, between the winder and the door, this should release a clip which you then pull out with a pliers. don't know if this makes sense, but its worked on any cars i've tried

Draper also do a tool specifically for this job which should be under €10

Advertisement