Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The unfairness of online rankings

Options
  • 09-01-2006 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭

Getting a bit peed off by the rankings when playing online.

I've around 1450 points, in Div1 on xbox live. I get feck all points for a win anymore, draws cost me points, losses lose me around 150

I'm not being whiny here, but I think the game is unfairly geared towards players in lower divisions.

It's definately discouraging me from playing people in lower divisions anyway.

Surely the points should be uniform for everybody

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

It's definately discouraging me from playing people in lower divisions anyway.

LOL its there to get you too play people in Div 1, makes sense tbh why should you get full points for thumping a noob.

Good idea that didnt know it was there im forever stuck in Div 3

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Tank Top Fever!

KdjaC wrote:
    LOL its there to get you too play people in Div 1, makes sense tbh why should you get full points for thumping a noob.

Good idea that didnt know it was there im forever stuck in Div 3

kdjac

Ah it's just annoying, I've a couple of mates who are down as amateurs or in div3 but who are around the same standard as me. It's raping my points so it is

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

It is annoying you can't play non ranking games though, i agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

But, theres 3 'Friendly' game rooms to play.....erm.....friendlies, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

PHB wrote:
    It is annoying you can't play non ranking games though, i agree.

you can...in the friendly rooms.

• Advertisement
Advertisement