Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lost - Season 2 Starts on RTE2 on 6th February

• 09-01-2006 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Dear Nicole., Thank you for your em to RTÉ. Lost
    returns to our screen on 13th February @ 10pm on RTÉ
    TWO. Enjoy watching it, Regards Imelda

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Well, not all of us have been exactly "waiting" for it but it's good to know RTÉ are bringing it back as early as possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 NicoleL87

Ah well i had to use a title to get your attention!
    Yay! I'm so happy that we dont have to wait until May!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭phileeoonskee

I Feel So Happy That The Only Way I Can Express It Is By Typing In Capitals!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I Feel So Happy That The Only Way I Can Express It Is By Typing In Capitals!
    Considering it's a title, I find the capatalisation acceptable. Luckily, unlike some others on the forum, Nicole didn't capatilise all text in her posts.

Oh and "yay" for February return :) Hopefully RTÉ will have a better sponsor than 02 this year :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

steveland.. possibly make a sticky with the subject:

"Lost - Season 2 Starts on RTE2 on 13th February" - with a little inside it just informing users about the date, time and source.

.. just to stop people asking when it starts as this thread will probably get buried when the new episodes start in the US.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭lkman

That good news..
    That's quite early tho, are RTE the first in europe to get S2?

...And YAY!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭stag39

Yay!!!! cant get stuff from my cousins anymore soon as moving to the sticks.....:) :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

wahoo!
    not that i'll be watching it though....
    far more convenient with other methods.
    Still i must tell all my friends!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 NicoleL87

Yeah I hated those bloody 02 ads!

"Oh dear my...house alarm has gone off...!"
    "You just sent yourself that under the table so you could go home and watch Lost!"

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG..........!

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Thread Title now changed as per basquille's advice. I'll leave it up to steveland whether to Sticky it or not.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭J2DaC

Ive seen the first 10 episodes of Lost season 2 and Im not impressed one bit! Ill let you see for yourselves!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

J2DaC wrote:
    Ive seen the first 10 episodes of Lost season 2 and Im not impressed one bit! Ill let you see for yourselves!

Only 9 have been broadcast in America.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

qz wrote:
    Only 9 have been broadcast in America.
    pwned...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

byte wrote:
    Thread Title now changed as per basquille's advice. I'll leave it up to steveland whether to Sticky it or not.
    Cheers... been sitting through 3 hours of King Kong and only home now... Thread stickied...

Cheers for the info folks...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭TonyD79

u have saw the first 9 episodes? so you keep downloading them/watching them..they mustnt be that bad if thats the case....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 evilbreadmaker

have any people seen the 10th episode? im getting some fake ones. have the real ones surfaced yet?

have any people seen the 10th episode? im getting some fake ones. have the real ones surfaced yet?
    You bad bad little breadmaker you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 evilbreadmaker

yeah yeah. i havent used boards much so far. but just after posting that msg read all that stuff n junk. right i wont be talking about it anymore.

did anyone blank-load blank yet? i only got fake blanks right now. but hoping in a day or blank the real blank will blankidy blank blank i blank blunk.

blank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Pez

when does season 2 start on e4?

Pez wrote:
    when does season 2 start on e4?
    Considering they've only ended the first season, i'm gonna guess near the end of the Summer.. after Big Brother probably.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Pez

basquille wrote:
    Considering they've only ended the first season, i'm gonna guess near the end of the Summer.. after Big Brother probably.

cool thank you!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Lost wasn't on last Friday, and it's not even listed in the Tv shows section from http://www.rte.ie/tv/ (the drop down list of shows). What are you guys on about? :confused:

sjones wrote:
    Lost wasn't on last Friday, and it's not even listed in the Tv shows section from http://www.rte.ie/tv/ (the drop down list of shows). What are you guys on about? :confused:
    You are aware it's January, right?! :rolleyes:

Let me help you: last Friday was the 13th of JANUARY, 'Lost' begins the 13th of FEBRUARY

Want me to draw you a picture?

Well.. if i must... just to clarify for future reference!

20061sm.jpg

(..boredom's a wonderful thing!..)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

haha, ok, sleep deprivation is killing me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I was watching the end of S2 on channel 4 last night and they said it was starting in the end of March and they then preceeded to give spoilers :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭SandyVN

I dunno how any of you could wait so long.. i had to download them.. there up to s2 e11 in the us

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

SandyVN wrote:
    I dunno how any of you could wait so long.. i had to download them.. there up to s2 e11 in the us
    bye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 nashox

Thank God its so soon. I emailed RTE a week after Season 1 ended and they replied saying it would be May when Season 2 would start airing!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I sent an e-mail to info@rte.ie and this is what I got back
    Hi Tim,

The second series of Lost begins on RTE 2 on Monday 6th
    February at 9.00 pm with a double episode and will
    continue on Mondays thereafter at 10.00 pm.

Best regards

Kay Smith
    RTÉ Information

Is it starting on the 6th or is it starting on the 13th??

In the e-mail she sounds pretty sure that it is starting on the sixth, I am more confuse now, can someone answer this for definitive

PS: E-mail sent on Tuesday, replyed back on Wednesday of this week

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

It's the 6th. Was advertised tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Took those promos verbatim from the US ABC ones as well (well aside from the new Lucozade sponsorship bit and the RTE TWO end board). I figure Touchstone must've given the US promotional material to the channels showing the programme, but stations on this side of the Atlantic rarely, if ever, use 'em. Just as well, in any case, cos the contents of the hatch might've been spoiled badly if they'd chosen to make one of their own.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Well, according to Wikipedia, it's starting on the 6th.
    Click Here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Taishi

its starting on the 6th with a double episode!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Silage

Yeah i saw the ad. This is great! The 6th... i can't wait looks really good but hopefully i won't be let down. And also the fact that it is a double episode.

My faith in RTE has just been reinforced!

Thank you, thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Bold_Bunny

fake episodes? explain?????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 trisha

J2DaC wrote:

Im up to date in the second serious and i think its great! Apart from the last episode (episode 12), it was a bit dull but apart from that is deadly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

I'm watching at US pace and I can honestly the first few episodes really don't dissapoint. They give so much!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

basquille wrote:
    You are aware it's January, right?! :rolleyes:

Let me help you: last Friday was the 13th of JANUARY, 'Lost' begins the 13th of FEBRUARY

Want me to draw you a picture?

Well.. if i must... just to clarify for future reference!

20061sm.jpg

(..boredom's a wonderful thing!..)
    Thats a lot of trouble to pwn someone.
    Still gg :v:

rkm wrote:
    Thats a lot of trouble to pwn someone.
    Still gg :v:
    Yeah.. i know! :D

What can i say?... boredom has a strange effect on me! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

Will there be a 20 min recap of season 1 beforehand or will it be part of the first episode?

• Advertisement

timeout wrote:
    Will there be a 20 min recap of season 1 beforehand or will it be part of the first episode?
    The first episode (from 9 - 9.50) is a recap of Season 1!

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

basquille wrote:
    The first episode (from 9 - 9.50) is a recap of Season 1!

So, hold on, technically there's only one episode being shown later?

Technically............ yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

Bugger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

Merrick wrote:
    Bugger.

thats how I feel but for a totally different reason... I sooooo want to read those threads, i've been so good since the end of season 1 by avoiding this area.

Only a couple of hours left. Till it all kicks off again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

We all came out of last class today and we all said that Lost will be the highlight of our nights. :)

Advertisement