Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Podge and Rodge show - Audience tickets

• 09-01-2006 3:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 615 ✭✭✭

I got an email from Happy Endings Productions about tickets for the new Podge and Rodge show the other day, so i thought i'd post it here for anyone who was interested:

FREE AUDIENCE TICKETS TO

PODGE AND RODGE’S NEW SHOW!!

Following the success of their dark tales in “A Scare at Bedtime” Podge and Rodge have managed to convince RTE to let them host their own chat show. The show will be broadcast from the depths of Ballydung Manor and will be presented by the infamous bachelors and Lucy Kennedy (The Ex-Files). The show will be aired twice a week on RTE TWO beginning this Spring.

The style of show will be irreverent and entertaining and will include a mixture of local and national news stories, chat with some of Ireland’s favourite celebrities, plenty of audience interaction and many other surprises!

If you want to embarrass friends and family on national television then this is the show for you!

The pilot episodes for this programme will be recorded on the 24th, 29th and 30th of January at 7.15 in RTE Studio 4, Donnybrook. There are also further dates specified below. If you are interested in tickets please fill in the questionnaire below and return it to grainne@happyendings.ie or post it to Grainne McPhillips, Happy Endings Productions, 13 Merrion Square, Dublin 2.

QUESTIONNAIRE:

Name:

Address:

Email address:

Daytime Contact No/Mobile No:

1. Do you know anyone who looks like Podge and Rodge?

2. Who would your dream date be?

3. Who is the ultimate sex symbol:
      a) Podge
      b) Rodge
      c) ?
    4. What is your favourite Podge and Rodge moment?

5. How far would you go on a first date?

6. What do you look for in a man/woman?

7. Who do you think you look like?

8. What is your party piece?

9. What is your favourite indulgence?

10. Tell us a secret about the person/people you are coming to the show with? (Please provide the full names of the people you are coming with to ensure you are seated together)

11. What is your worst habit?

12. What’s your best feature/favourite thing about yourself?

13. What are your pet hates?

14. Apart from money, what single thing would improve the quality of your life?

15. What are your hobbies?

16. What would your Mastermind topic be?

If you are successful in securing tickets, you will be asked to arrive at 7.15pm at RTE Studio 4, Donnybrook on the night of the recording.

Please specify the dates you wish to attend by marking an X after the date:

Tuesday January 24th 2006

Sunday January 29th 2006

Monday January 30th 2006

Sunday February 5th 2006

Monday February 6th 2006

Sunday February 12th 2006

Monday February 13th 2006

Sunday February 19th 2006

Monday February 20th 2006

Sunday February 26th 2006

Monday February 27th 2006

Sunday March 5th 2006

Monday March 6th 2006

Grainne McPhillips

Happy Endings Productions

13 Merrion Square

Dublin 2

01 676 4462

Email: grainne@happyendings.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Cool, what are the chances of getting tickets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

Tusky wrote:
    Cool, what are the chances of getting tickets?

I'd say high if you write something that will really embarrass you if it is revealed to the nation. just make up a few funny stories and you stand a good chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Ah, Podge and Rodge. RTE's very own home grown Simpsons...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Yea, got the email last week. Took a while to fill out that pesky questionaire.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

One of the best things on TV. Watched Season 3 & 4 over the Christmas. Hilarious. "I'd love to stay and watch you die...but I've me bags packed."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

Anybody get tickets. I got five today for the 24th. Jealous? Your Jealous!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 418 ✭✭:Keith:

Anybody get tickets. I got five today for the 24th. Jealous? Your Jealous!!!!

And you didn't even offer me one.

Advertisement