Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abusive Names Called in Ban by Moriarty:-

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Doctor J wrote:
    If that's not acting the tit, what would you call it? :v:

Look a ban does not need to contain language..........

Are you calling those Pm's you sent me polite? As for simply asking other mods.....i seem to recall a PM from you saying that "you as his g/f should ask him politely...." I told you more than once to stop sending me PM's yet you continued to do so. You are doing yourself no favours.

Also....

Still threatening to turn up to the beers to confront him then? And I wonder why he said you were acting the tit. :rolleyes:

I'll be there alright with a few other from Boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Drapper wrote:
    Look a ban does not need to contain language..........

And you didn't need to call him a bastard, tell him to watch his back and harass his girlfriend, did you?

Doctor J wrote:
    And you didn't need to call him a bastard, tell him to watch his back and harass his girlfriend, did you?

Did i ever threaten him ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Drapper wrote:
    Did i ever threaten him ?

I can post up all the PM's here if you like and we'll let the others decide what was threatening and what wasnt. You've even suggested as much on this thread......
    Drapper wrote:
    Praetorian wrote:
    Fight the powa Drapper lol
    No thats Thursday night

And why are you turning up with a few others from boards? Its a UCD beers for UCD students that use the forum. You dont.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Go away Drapper. Every time you post you just paint Moriarty in an even better light. And I've had just about enough of that cúnt!

:v:

I can post up all the PM's here if you like and we'll let the others decide what was threatening and what wasnt. You've even suggested as much on this thread......

And why are you turning up with a few others from boards? Its a UCD beers for UCD students that use the forum. You dont.

Never threatened and that cannot be proved, by the way "fight the powa" means the take on the figures of authority (incase you did not undestand) I simple asked for a sorry or to face the person and to explain his two comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Drapper wrote:
    Please explain?
    Why?

Drapper wrote:
    that cannot be proved

Well if it can't be proved that you told him to watch his back, how can it be proven that he accused you of acting the tit? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Has this feedback thread descended into nonsense yet? I've got some pics I'd like to post.

357101550723nd.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Drapper wrote:
    Never threatened and that cannot be proved, by the way "fight the powa" means the take on the figures of authority (incase you did not undestands) I simple asked for a sorry or to face the person and to explain his two comments.

Whether you realise it or not, you are being threatening. Can you imagine if you worked for say a customer support desk and a disgruntled customer decided to track you down to your local pub that night or whatever? It's pretty much the same scenario.

Doctor J wrote:
    Well if it can't be proved that you told him to watch his back, how can it be proven that he accused you of acting the tit? :confused:

Read the post at the bottom

Stark wrote:
    Whether you realise it or not, you are being threatening. Can you imagine if you worked for say a customer support desk and a disgruntled customer decided to track you down to your local pub that night or whatever? It's pretty much the same scenario.

Customer services do not stoop that low, or they would be sacked.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Drapper wrote:
    Customer services do not stoop that low.

grow up, little boy. You're a thread spoiler. Hopefully you'll get a site-wide ban soon.

Drapper wrote:
    Read the post at the bottom

What post at what bottom?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

Drapper wrote:
    How can I post the link If I can't get into the thread? strange post.

well I think the bit about how to post a link has been sorted.
    strange post indeed,....... very, very strange...... indeed.

I pity thee who's life dependeth on the access to After hours.

tse tse tse.

take it like a tree and leave.

be happy that it is only a week, I think I woudl have given you more if the accusations that you threatened them through PM are true,

peachypants, why dontcha post the PMs and give us a laugh

btw, bodyguard for hire if required :cool:

Gilgamesh wrote:
    well I think the bit about how to post a link has been sorted.
    strange post indeed,....... very, very strange...... indeed.

I pity thee who's life dependeth on the access to After hours.

tse tse tse.

take it like a tree and leave.

be happy that it is only a week, I think I woudl have given you more if the accusations that you threatened them through PM are true,

peachypants, why dontcha post the PMs and give us a laugh

btw, bodyguard for hire if required :cool:

Post away.

Why are you all instigating violence of some form?

lafortezza wrote:
    Has this feedback thread descended into nonsense yet? I've got some pics I'd like to post.

357101550723nd.jpg

cool pic

why are we instigating violence?
    a bodyguard could be someone who gives you a big hug at will

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Bwahahahaha, this is even worse then the time I threatened to kill Amp! At least I was joking. I got a three week siteban for that.....

You are digging yourself into a grand canyon. Give it up! Especially considering you have no real argument.

And Moriarty, the most hated person on boards.....eh...? That's the first time I've ever heard that I must say

ps - amp if you are reading please forgive me and unban me, i want to post on the bf forum again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaase, i love you ;_;

• Advertisement

Gilgamesh wrote:
    why are we instigating violence?
    a bodyguard could be someone who gives you a big hug at will

very true

as not refereing to your post though

Drapper wrote:
    Why are you all instigating violence of some form?

I hope you are not accusing me of instigating violence! I demand an apology.

Bwahahahaha, this is even worse then the time I threatened to kill Amp! At least I was joking. I got a three week siteban for that.....

You are digging yourself into a grand canyon. Give it up! Especially considering you have no real argument.

And Moriarty, the most hated person on boards.....eh...? That's the first time I've ever heard that I must say

don't be silly, Amp is a Mod. they can't be killed :rolleyes:

well, I don't know how many hate threads Moriarty had over his time, but I can say I had two in feedback

/pats myself on shoulder :D

Doctor J wrote:
    I hope you are not accusing me of instigating violence! I demand an apology.

sorry, but there was a ? mark, you must be studying Arts in UCD

sorry to you doctor J too.

man it feels good to apologise.

now to do something wrong to make it worthwhile

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

I can lend you this for Thursday night if you want drapper. Just PM me if you need it.

killyourself.png

You spammy muppet

Drapper wrote:
    sorry, but there was a ? mark, you must be studying Arts in UCD

Must I?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Gilgamesh wrote:

man it feels good to apologise.

now to do something wrong to make it worthwhile

Sorry Gilgamesh. HeH!! Your right. I fell great. I going out to hug a bunny.

Gilgamesh wrote:

I accept your apology and, in the spirit of goodwill, I also apologise. These things get so quickly out of hand. Let us never fight again, Gilgamesh. I wuv oo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

I did after two abusive comments in rage call him a bastard and stated he was the mosted hated person on Boards, which from reading lots of threads on Boards.ie seems to fairly acccurate.
    Only by tits like you tbh....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement