Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abusive Names Called in Ban by Moriarty:-

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

These are the ones he sent to me.....
    Drapper wrote:
    am looking for an apology to a ban ! I dont mind the ban but being called a tit is out of order, and you as his G/f should ask him politely to say sorry

I've asked him

I'm a past student of UCD and I'm allot older thqat all of you guys.

I HAVE NOT INSULTED HIM IN ANY OF MY PMs

He has to be held responsible for defermationary comments
    First of all, I as his girlfriend should do nothing of the sort. This has got zero to do with me and I would appreciate it if you would keep me out of this.

Second of all, you do not use the UCD board and you have openly admitted to only wanting to attend in order to have a "chat" with somebody over a banning that happened on a different board and a subsequent conversation that happened in PM.

Thirdly, you claim you didn't insult him in any of your PMs?? Your second one seems to suggest otherwise.
    Drapper wrote:
    also realise why you are the most hated person on Boards you sad bastard !!

That is abusive.

If you continue this on the UCD board I will ban you.
    Drapper wrote:
    I wont use UCD Board again. But if he called you a tit what would you do?

Simple question.
    Well I wouldnt threaten to turn up to a beers and ruin everyone elses night thats for sure.

This isnt the most mature course of action you could take.

And Moriarty said you were "acting the tit".....in my opinion what you said to him was a lot worse.

This is the internet mate. I suggest you get over it.
    Drapper wrote:
    Excuse me ................. he made the first comment and I will go there on Thursday if I choose!!

And I will ask him to call me a tit to my face.
    This is so unbelievably tragic.
    Drapper wrote:
    Explain ?
    Mate, you were banned from a forum. Accept it and move on.

Also, any sympathy you would have received in this mission against Moriarty for calling you a tit went out the window when you responded by calling him a "sad bastard" and saying that everyone hates him on boards.
    You don't see him making a massive deal over your comments.

And I'm warning you right now, if you do turn up to the beers on Thursday and cause even the slightest bit of hassle for anyone there to have a good time, I promise you I will do my very best to have you removed from the pub.

Now, do not PM me again. If you wish to continue this then take it up with Moriarty.
    Drapper wrote:
    Listen love 2 aquisations were made Tit and plonker
    prior to the bastard reponse.

Looking forward to Thursday in a big way.
    Do you mean accusations, LOVE? :rolleyes:

Do you have any idea how childish this is? "Oh no! some guy I've never met called me a tit over the internet....I'm going to go and find him and make him say sorry" RIDICULOUS.

And I meant what I said, if you do show up I will have you removed. You can count on that.

Now do not PM me again or I will report you for harassment.
    Drapper wrote:
    Internet instals a fale sense of secuirty to yougsters like you, you cannot call people names and think they can get away with it because they dont even know the person (which you pointed out), I'm intitled to find out why he called me a name twice, I've never spoken to the guy in my life and he does not know me.

And on what grounds would I be removed from the pub?
    What did i say? I said if you PM me again I will report you for harassment.

So yea........nothing at all threatening in there. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

It's the apocalypse!
    Now?

:v:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

These are the ones he sent to me.....

So yea........nothing at all threatening in there. :rolleyes:

better editing job done on them for an arts student .......... lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Drapper wrote:
    better editing job done on them for an arts student .......... lol

Please for the love of god tell me you're really a 14 year old kid? If not then I fear for the future of this country.

You are totally in the wrong and I hope you do turn up on Thursday because you will do nothing other than make an absolute show of yourself.
    I'm sure you'll provide the UCD folk with some entertainment.

Please for the love of god tell me you're really a 14 year old kid? If not then I fear for the future of this country.

You are totally in the wrong and I hope you do turn up on Thursday because you will do nothing other than make an absolute show of yourself.
    I'm sure you'll provide the UCD folk with some entertainment.

Should be plenty of entertainment

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I don't think a single person here doubts that you said every single thing peachy has claimed. Why don't you go fuk right off matey.

LiouVille wrote:
    I don't think a single person here doubts that you said every single thing peachy has claimed. Why don't you go fuk right off matey.

Your occupation suites.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I'm sick of this.

Drapper sitebanned for two weeks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement