Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paintball is back

Options
  • 09-01-2006 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭

there will be a paintball trip on the 30th of this month for all aungier st paintball members or prospective members.

the trip involves leaving aungier st at 10.45 on monday the 30th, getting to skirmish, kickin ass and then being back for 4.

we will be collecting money next week, starting the 16th until we fill up the trip. we will start taking names and money at 11 o clock on monday and probably do so every day that week, in the main foyer in aungier st.

our trips so far this year have been hugely popular, and in my own experience, the best yet for committment and fun.

if anyone from this board wants to go, please PM me, and if anyone else is interested in booking their place email me at petermonaghan86@gmail.com.

the price as always is €20 incl everything u need for the day (400 paintballs, bus, insurance, game fees etc.) the deal we offer saves you almost €30!

lookin forward to seeing ya there! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

trip has been postponed till all you wasters get back to college

Advertisement