Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your mocks-When are they starting?

Options
  • 09-01-2006 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

We were told today that they start straight after our midterm break on the 20th of Feb and finish on the 3rd of March.So when are your mocks starting?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

Not sure of the exact dates yet, but they are almost always late Feburary or early March... Too close for my liking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

You think yours are close!! Mine are starting on the 6th of Feb, we'll have exmas for a week, then get the mid term and then when we come back we'll have the Irish English and Maths Paper2s, I'm fairly sure thats how its working! And btw, €84 to do the pres! F*ckin robbery! Who said education was free?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

January 31st for me... or 30th..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 polkadots

caesar wrote:
    We were told today that they start straight after our midterm break on the 20th of Feb and finish on the 3rd of March.So when are your mocks starting?

Yip,same with us I think. They're def starting on the 20th anyway, not sure when they're finishing. I'm dreading them!!:eek: :(

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

it was supposed to be the 1st of feb but then they moved it, i just want to get them over with then enjoy my midterm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Mine start on the 1st February (yikes!), and end whenever we get midterm, presumably!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dave Larkin

Mine start right after the mid term, on the 20th February. Oh boy... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭mel(",)

6th of feb...way too soon!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 stingy

6th of Feb.

Why on earth are we being charged to do MOCKS?! It's gonna end costing the same as the leaving. At least then, they give us paper, log tables and what not!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Middle of March

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

caesar wrote:
    Now we are told that we will be finished on the 28th :rolleyes: so that means that i will have 5 days in row of exams with 2 papers or 2 exams on each day :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

i start on the 30th of this month! way too early but at least i wont be stressing over the mid term !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Middle of March

bastard

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

Middle of March

thats really late!
    as much as i dont wanna do them early, id rather get them over with instead of having them then and the orals on top of me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Pez

caesar wrote:

thats when mine start too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

i had christmas exams

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Mine start on the 13th of Feb finish on the 18th! but we havnt finished our courses yet! Like in Biology, chemistry, history we are just over the half way mark! But I still want to all my mocks despite what some of the teachers are saying! I dnt have to do my mocks. I can easily take d week of! The way I see it I have something to work towards. At least this way I will be studying. If I dont do the mocks Ill just do no work what so ever!!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Toasty

caesar wrote:
    yeah mine start on the 20th of Feb as well it really sux and then my oral french is on the 27th of march so really i have no relaxation hols till easter hols!!
    good luck in the Pre's every1:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Don't do mocks in our school

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Starting on the 20th of Feb, first time doing mocks as I got my appendix out for the JC ones...

• Advertisement
Advertisement