Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISP's?

Options
  • 09-01-2006 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

>_> I'm SICK of eircom flatrate. >_< Dammit. They keep randomly disconnecting me. And the speed of the connection really varies. They're ****ty support doesn't help much either. o_o why can't these companies just tell us how many hours I have left on flat rate. >_< It's just annoying. I guess the final straw with eircom is when they "forgot" we had flatrate and charged us for the time.. think it's cleared out.. but I dont want eircom no more..

What other ISP's are there? I know UTVip.. is it any good? I know they offer more hours for less money.

No, before anyone starts, I can't get broadband. Our area got broadband, but the provider is quite crap. RuralBroadband or something.. o_o The signal is quite weak.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭KELTICKNIGHTT

only other choices are bt and utv,would think utv would be the better of 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Glazun wrote:
    why can't these companies just tell us how many hours I have left on flat rate. .

They do , I cant remember how to do it though call eircom net and ask them

or check the website

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Glazun

the Guru wrote:
    They do , I cant remember how to do it though call eircom net and ask them

or check the website

Well, I called eircom up once, they said they dont have the resources to do that. :/ UGH. I'm signed up for flatrate.. but eircom still calculate my bill as being on normal rate.. I contacted them about it months ago, they admited they had made a mistake. I thought it was all fixed.. but no, they didn't even cancel the debt from the old bill. This'll probably make it more difficult to change to UTV because they want to see my bills. >_> wonder if they'll understand that eircom are ripping me off.

Advertisement