Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dane Cook is the man.

Options
  • 09-01-2006 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭

Just wondering if there are any Dane Cook fans here..
    b/c I'm listening to him now and my tummy hurts. *laughs*

"How do you want to be remembered? ...
    I saw this young boy eating an ice cream cone and so I ran up to him and smashed it into his face and said 'You Remember Me Forever!'"

I don't feel like typing anymore.. check out DaneCook.com

Enjoy :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

...No. Just, no.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

ya...no

Steoob wrote:
    ya...no
    Well, now I'm confused..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭40crush41

honestly? no?! for real?
    wow, this forum is full of laughs eh?

yea, f* me haha..*sigh* come on, the guy is off the wall. eh, its not even worth it.
    anyone else agree?

Peace-

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

you cant contradict us for not laughing at something you find funny...go home

• Advertisement

Ah, He's entitled to my opinion too. I mean his opinion..
    Not my cup of tea. I haven't heard/seen an example of his "off the wall" comedy - please, post an example and I'll give it a whirl. I find his stuff bland..

Nah, its cool, thats why i said its not worth trying to persuade you.
    I guess I'm just shocked that anyone could be so cold towards him but whateves, he makes me laugh..
    and I'll stay here thanks ;) I'm comfy enough.

Maybe someone will be kind enough to agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,981 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

He was good on SNL

Thanks Karoma, thanks for the open mind :) Its cool if its not your cup of tea, I take that differently than a straight up no. ..Well, at least it seems dif.

anyway, theres a video of him doing the man getting hit by a car and also the car alarm is one of my favorites by him "hellllooooooooooo Im a carrrrrrrr" heh, classic.

if you don't agree, i doubt he'll make you laugh -and if thats the case, then thanks for trying. http://danecook.com/ go to the video tab -Comedy Central Bash video 4/25/04

which jokes did you hear that you thought were bland.. if you remember..
    well, hope ya enjoy and peace :)

I just listened to the stuff on the drop-down lists - Retalliation and Harmful if Swallowed.. cheap, obvious and forgettable.. (+ it's made worse by the censorship sounds) - just my opinion.

Comedy Central Bash video 4/25/04 - I smirked at his effort to save the guy.. but that's it. I watched 'til the end and it hurted. No more.

• Advertisement

aye, sorry for the pain =/ thats rough
    yea, i hate those censorship sounds... well, I'll apologize for your wasted life -hope we can shake and make up.

later

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

I saw him do a bit on Ed Byrne's Just for Laughs and he was good.

He did that bit about the icecream and another about how people exageratte but a lot of it's in the delivery so there's little point quoting it in a forum.

Well, that's why She pointed us to http://danecook.com/ ... there's video and audio there.. :smileyface:

don't think I heard his one about exaggerations

and yea theres also no point in quoting him since there aren't enough fans around to be like "oh yea, thats funny -ha ha" At least thats how it seems...

-Karoma, first thanks for pointing that out, and secondly just for future reference, I'd be a she. Not like it makes any difference who the heck I am on a message board, but now you know. :)

Peace

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

I know she pointed us there because there's video and audio.

I was saying there was little point in *me* quoting his bit on exaggeration because it would spoil it for anyone who hadn't heard it yet, that's all.

Advertisement