Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP games from USA

• 09-01-2006 9:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭

Hey, my relatives from usa are coming over soon and i was wonderin will the psp games over there work on my european psp as they are cheaper. Any thing which will be different? Am i sure at saying that films from over there wont work?
    thanx in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Yeah the games will work. Games from anywhere will work, anywhere. Your only problem is that you mightn't be able to play multiplayer between US and EU game versions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

games WILL work BUT cannot play wirelessy in ad-hoc.

umd movies working i think is a no no.

I think they may have added region free play in a bid to get people to update firmware and abandon homebrew.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭wba88

will it make a difference if i downgrade?----for the wireless playin i mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

afaik wireless play between different region versions is independant of firmware. downgrading will allow emulators, homebrew games etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭wba88

thanx lads

• Advertisement
Advertisement