Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Freelance Web Designer(s)

Options
  • 09-01-2006 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Myself and a friend of mine have just started a webdesign business. We need a couple of reliable people for evening/weekend webdesign work. Would anyone here be into that?

We haven't worked out rates of pay yet and we don't know how much business there'll be in the long run. It will be a fair rate of pay paid cash in hand. We have only been in operation since the start of december and we already have 4+ jobs and it looks like we have a load more on the way.

At the moment we need somone for some PHP/MySQL work as well as some web application programming.

If you've got the spare time in the evenings and are interested send me a PM and we can take it from there.

Thanks for reading.

Ex.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

Not applying but wanted to wish you best of luck with the new business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭exactiv

Thanks! Hopefully it'll all run smoothly and I'll be back on boards boasting baout our massive profits!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

exactiv wrote:
    At the moment we need somone for some PHP/MySQL work as well as some web application programming.

As well as? Hmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

WIll you PM/ email me on some information about it. I may be interested. I've got good design and coding skills.

Regards,
    Donal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 InternetSolutio

I am interested in this part time Web Design and Development job. I have good
    knowledge of:
    html, xhtml, css, php, mysql, java script and currently i am learning asp.net
    2.0 VB.

excellent knowledge of photoshop and macromedia studio 8.

info@InternetSolutionsIreland.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Please don't drag up old threads. Also, look at adverts.ie if you want to make yourself available for work.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement