Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you playing? Post-Christmas edition!

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

eyerer wrote:
    the NES versions?
    they were good
    2 was my favourite, by the sixth it felt like they were churning them out (EA took notes i assume) but i still completed all of them

btw, out of any of the nes games i recall they had, hands-down, the best graphics.

1-6 are NES games. 7 is a Snes game and 8 is the PS1 version. There is a slighty better saturn version of 8 but isn't included.

2 was my favourite as well. 3 was another classic. The quality is dropping after that unfortunately but they are all still classics.

They were gorgeous looking NES games, probably the best. I remember how amazing Mega mans graphics were at the time because they had 5 colours in megamans sprite when the nes only allowed 3 :D How we have moved on. Can't wait to get the Megaman X collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Games played: COD2, and kameo on 360

ridge racer ds, and pokemon on my new DS :D (aint got any decent games for it yet though)

ps2 nothing at the mo, have shadow of the colossus, SC3, MGS3 recently, but aint been interested tbh

Advertisement