Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Walman Ad/Citreon ad/Miller ad

Options
  • 10-01-2006 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,535 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how these ads are done?The robot in the Citreon ad,the sony walkman ad where the player gets bigger and smaller,and some ad for a room freshner where the animals come into the house and clean the place up.These look flawless and so real.

The one similarity between them all is that the camera slighly jerks around.You will never see the subject move while the camera is perfectly still.Is this how they get away with it?

Shed some light Digital Media-ites!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭casper-

Anyone know how these ads are done?The robot in the Citreon ad,the sony walkman ad where the player gets bigger and smaller,and some ad for a room freshner where the animals come into the house and clean the place up.These look flawless and so real.

The one similarity between them all is that the camera slighly jerks around.You will never see the subject move while the camera is perfectly still.Is this how they get away with it?

Shed some light Digital Media-ites!

Citroen ad: http://www.carpages.co.uk/citroen/citroen_c4_13_11_04.asp?switched=on&echo=981110639

I could have sworn somewhere I read they used Maya, or perhaps someone had duplicated the ad using Maya, but I can't find a link to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭marktsang

all of them likely to be done with cg and camera mathing- if might find articles about any of them on cgtalk.com if you serach

mark

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I think I know the article you are referring to there casper- it was a duplicate they did using Maya I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Advertisement