Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Streetball in Dublin

• 10-01-2006 1:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hy guys!
    My name is Steven, i´m from Austria and i`m 16 years old.
    Me and my class, we are going to travel to dublin this may.
    We will be there for one week so i wanted to ask you guys where the streetball courts are.

Maybe we even could meet and play a pick-up game

just for the record:
    as i said i`m 16
    i play in a state team(upper austria) and i`m the captain of the under 16 team in my home town(wels)
    i`m an undersized frontcourt player but i can also play a little bit on the small forward position

i hope that you could help me
    and we could play some ball soon

cya guys
    love peace and hairgrease;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭#15

Maybe ask some of the guys on http://www.streetballireland.com. It only takes a second to register for the forums there.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Dunners

Alright Smooth_Move,

I coach Killester U16s over here, we have some decent outdoor courts at our venue and we could definitely organise a team to play against you if you're interested. Could probably even swing our fancy new indoor court depending on when you're over.

PM me if you want to arrange a couple of games, etc.

Have Fun

Dunners

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭hardwoodhero

Dunners any chance of using the outside greendale courts for open runs / tournaments in the summer their real nice?

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Dunners

Dunners any chance of using the outside greendale courts for open runs / tournaments in the summer their real nice?

I personally can't see the harm in it though I wouldn't have the gusto to be able to say yes from the off. I think they are planning to run a few camps over the summer in Greendale but I'd say when the courts are free they could be used. PM me some details of what you've got in mind and I'll put in a few good words around the club see what I can get you.

Advertisement