Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First thing you'll do when you get back?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

:eek: I've books to leave back. thank god the fine only went to 2 euro before i copped on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

:eek: I've books to leave back. thank god the fine only went to 2 euro before i copped on.

Sh*t that reminds me!ive got three letters bout my book they've sent me an invoice(sent to me home address so i didnt get them till i went home for crimbo) and everything to replace the book!have to pay 50 yoyo's for it now-but i genuinly forgot i had it!so if anyone was looking to get out the 12th myths of world hunger (v.insightful read by the way) im sorry, i had it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Well, get dorsh at 9, lecture 10 and finish for the day at 11! Ah the life of a repeat student..!

Really sorry to hear about your mate Scraggs, try to keep the chin up if ya can.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Does anyone have any essays due soon? I have one for the 25th. Have I started it you ask? Hell no I answer!

I fear when I go back I'll be hit with a wave of essays.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

panda100 wrote:
    Sh*t that reminds me!ive got three letters bout my book they've sent me an invoice(sent to me home address so i didnt get them till i went home for crimbo) and everything to replace the book!have to pay 50 yoyo's for it now-but i genuinly forgot i had it!so if anyone was looking to get out the 12th myths of world hunger (v.insightful read by the way) im sorry, i had it.

I think they'll only make you pay all that dosh if you dont givvem the book back, otherwise theyll only charge you *a ceiling charge* of £33 for tardiness or something - well its better than 50!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭john^doyle

scraggs - is that mairead you're talking about?
    1st commerce?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

thanks everyone whos sympathised....
    @john^doyle yeah its her, so sad isnt it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭john^doyle

yeah - its always awful to hear about something like this, especially someone with their whole life ahead of them :-(

my sympathies are with you

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Vic Mackey wrote:
    well he was da one that mentioned griffith

Word up homie. I was in griffith college for a year and a half before I dropped out gotta a job. Quit,repeated my leaving and went to Arts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Hey real sorry to hear about your friend Scraggs :(

I was in UCD today studying - got lovely donuts!

• Advertisement
Advertisement