Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esat BT Billing>...HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

dub45 wrote:
    Why should a customer with a serious grievance have to wait 48 hours for a call back? Did you inquire why they could not call you back within the hour?:mad:
    Asked the customer care agent that very question. Procedure she said. I've had it with them. IMO, they've stolen money from me and have made no effort to return it to me so now the gloves are off. I talked to someone in the bank the other day and they said that I'd have to request a form (can't remember the name of it) from my branch to get the money back and then they'll chase up Esat but it'll take 3 weeks to get my money back. Still, better than the 6 weeks that Esat said it would take. I'm going to lodge a serious complaint with Esat and anyone else who'll listen (comreg anyone?).

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

aaf wrote:
    Asked the customer care agent that very question. Procedure she said. I've had it with them. IMO, they've stolen money from me and have made no effort to return it to me so now the gloves are off. I talked to someone in the bank the other day and they said that I'd have to request a form (can't remember the name of it) from my branch to get the money back and then they'll chase up Esat but it'll take 3 weeks to get my money back. Still, better than the 6 weeks that Esat said it would take. I'm going to lodge a serious complaint with Esat and anyone else who'll listen (comreg anyone?).

It is outrageous that it is not possible to report Companies for abusing the direct debit system. As far as I can see big companies like EsatBT can do what they like with dds and there is no sanction that can be taken against them.

Imgaine if it was possible to initiate a process which would result in the likes of the dd facility being withdrawn from a company like Esat and the inconvenience it would cause them.

Imagine too what would happen to you if you could hack into Esats back account and remove a certain amount of money and tell them you would get it back to them in six weeks and might ring them up in 48 hours ot have a chat about it?:rolleyes:

Advertisement