Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

doheny n nesbitts v's gingerman

Options
  • 10-01-2006 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hey,

Having my 30th Birthday party soon - got the choice of either booking the gingerman(downstairs) or Doheny and Nesbitts(upstairs) for the night both charging €100.00 which is refundable against what's made at the Bar.

anyone any thoughts of which is the better venue for a party. A few of my mates are going to Dj so no prob there.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

Hey,

Having my 30th Birthday party soon - got the choice of either booking the gingerman(downstairs) or Doheny and Nesbitts(upstairs) for the night both charging €100.00 which is refundable against what's made at the Bar.

anyone any thoughts of which is the better venue for a party. A few of my mates are going to Dj so no prob there.

Cheers

Personally i like doheny's . I used to work there for a year, and its just got a good feel to the place. i take it you would be booking one of the areas upstairs, personally if you can go for the second floor rather than the third floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭deedee lepoopoo

Personally I wold go for the Gingerman, I worked there when I was in college and the downstairs is just the right size for a soiree. Room to dance also :) . I doubt there'll be a problem with making back the 100 quid deposit.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Both are good, although dohenys is probably easier to get to for a lot of people.

Now, are we all invited?

Advertisement