Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Legally - What is the Catholic Church?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭NewOxfordReview

Oh fock off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Oh fock off

Tut tut,
    You already got one warning on this, from our beloved moderator The Atheist no less

Wickednight
    very nicely pointed out the point Atheist was making, the term "homos" used in the context of homosexuals is a derogatory term.

Your very intelligent reply prompts me to ask you to mind you language and be aware that quite a number of Gay people are respected members here and you are being just plain rude for no apparent reason. I would appriciate it if you would take all this to heart.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Oh fock off
    I was dubious from the outset as to whether you had anything to offer here. And now we know.
    A ban for you, sir.

As you were, people. :)

I was dubious from the outset as to whether you had anything to offer here. And now we know.
    A ban for you, sir.

As you were, people. :)

Oh dear, does this mean I have to call you sir from now on:eek:

Asiaprod wrote:
    Oh dear, does this mean I have to call you sir from now on:eek:
    Or 'Your Worship' if you're not into the whole brevity thing. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Or 'Your Worship' if you're not into the whole brevity thing. :D

"I'm Your Worship. You know? So you can call me Your Worship. Or your worshipness, or worshipireno."

:D

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118715/

Wicknight wrote:
    Watched it again Saturday (it is my favorite film of all time).
    My old car used to have a "Nice marmot." bumper sticker.:D

*must... get back... on topic...*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Yossie

A ban for you, sir.

Here! Here!

Check out the "New Oxford Review" website if you want to give yourself a scare - It's a rather ugly example of Catholic militants.
    http://www.newoxfordreview.org/index.jsp

Yossie wrote:
    Here! Here!

Check out the "New Oxford Review" website if you want to give yourself a scare - It's a rather ugly example of Catholic militants.

Sheesh, the opening caption is a killer'
    Have you the guts?
    Yes, many hate us. Ah, but they also fear us.
    Thats why many others love us.
    If you hunger for the red meat of Catholicism, subscribe
    (No bozos or sissies please)

Is it a religion? Think I will stay vegiterian its safer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement