Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gravel/Stone Filling

Options
  • 10-01-2006 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭

Folks ,
    Looking to price stone for our self build in Ballygar Co.Galway. Can you post anyone in the surrounding area whom you have purchased from please and if recently how much it cost ?

I'm pricing 8 loads of 804 and approx 20 loads of 3" Down.

Have a few numbers for calling which I'll be doing today but would appreciate any contacts experiences you may have yourselves.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 slopey

Bought Broken Stone @ €130 a load, 804 @ €150 a load last month for build in Tuam. Not 100% sure on these prices, will double check this evening and edit post if they're incorrect.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Salmon

Hi folks,

Anyone able to give some updated prices for a self-build in the midlands?

Salmon wrote:
    Hi folks,

Anyone able to give some updated prices for a self-build in the midlands?
    -

depends on what you are building!!

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Salmon

Im building a house, is the price for broken stone and 804 different depending on what you are using it for?

Salmon wrote:
    Im building a house, is the price for broken stone and 804 different depending on what you are using it for?
    I think that it only depends on the size of the load..
    i.e. a full lorry load is much cheaper than two half loads.

• Advertisement
Advertisement