Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Made an offer on a Property

Options
  • 10-01-2006 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭

Cant believe it, scary stuff. I have to wait for 2 more viewings Tuesday and Thursday... i am a nervous wreck... is this the same for everone... i wish i could just get it over with now...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭JimmySmith

Its pretty much the same for everyone :)
    Dont let the estate agent know you're a nervouse wreck :)

Dont be surprised if you get into a bidding war.
    If that happens pick the highest price you are willing to pay for it now and do not go above it no matter what happens. Ther are opther houses around if it falls through.

Let us know how it turns out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭jamescrombie

I will do Jimmy.... and to add to the tension I lost my I-Pod on the way to work this morning. Just what I need :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭MorningStar

Don't stop looking, all the experts say that. Untill you actually get the keys the house is not yours. It actually helps to keep the pressure down and you may actually see something you like more or even just decorating ideas. I got a bigger better house cheaper becasue I kept looking.

Advertisement